I will write the indicator for free - page 9

Hi. Please make an indicator, definitely with an alert. The bottom line of the indicator TMA_Fair 1m crosses the average TMA_Fair 5m upwards, an alert for sell occurs, the top line of the indicator TMA_Fair 1m crosses the average TMA_Fair 5m downwards, an alert for buy occurs. It shows quite good pullbacks. The indicator, preferably as a histogram, but if you do not want to bother, then at least an alert for the intersection. I would be very grateful.
Files:
TMA_Fair_.ex4  27 kb
TMA_Fair_.mq4  9 kb

I need AOdivergence for mql4, the existing ones are either paid or the code is old, they don't compile anymore.

Here's an old one that compiles with errors.

I will use the old one and it does not compile well.
Files:

sandrdinn:

I need AOdivergence for mql4, the existing ones are either paid or the code is old, they don't compile anymore.

Thank you.
There are no errors, only warnings.

sandrdinn:

Thank you.
yes, it works, despite the many warnings ))))) but the code itself has such a mess and a lot of rubbish )))

Aleksandr Verkhozin:
Hi. Please make an indicator, necessarily with an alert. The bottom line of the TMA_Fair 1m indicator crosses the average TMA_Fair 5m line from bottom to top, an alert to sell occurs, the top line of the TMA_Fair 1m indicator crosses the average TMA_Fair 5m line from top to bottom, an alert to buy occurs. It shows quite good pullbacks. The indicator, preferably as a histogram, but if you do not want to bother, then at least an alert for the intersection. I would be grateful.
Did I get it right ?

sandrdinn:

Thank you.
You can get rid of the errors, but I have not understood the logic.
Files:

Yurij Izyumov:
It is possible to get rid of errors, but I haven't dealt with the logic
Thank you for your time, the logic of the indicator is really not very good, it misses the obvious points, I will try.

Yurij Izyumov:

did I get that right?
That's right. I should have sent it right away but I lost sight of it. This indicator is only on drawing TMAs and without alerts.

A lot of comments have been left, so I apologise if this is repetitive.

I need an EA for mt4 that will give an alert after a combination of candles: bull-bear-bear-bear-bull, or vice versa (bear-bear-bear-bear-bear), 5 alternating candles. To work even if the window is not active and simultaneously on two timeframes: 1m and 5m

slavkula:

A lot of comments have been left, so I apologise if this is repetitive.

I need an EA for mt4 that will give an alert after a combination of candles: bull-bear-bear-bear-bull, or vice versa (bear-bear-bear-bear-bear-bear), 5 alternating candles. To work even if the window is not active and simultaneously on two timeframes: 1m and 5m

Try,
Files:
5_Candles.mq4  9 kb
5_Candles.ex4  13 kb
Reason: