Who had a major Windows 10 update today? - page 8

Dmitry Sumsky:
Or maybe it was not an update, but a download of all the information from the hard drive under the guise of an "update" and the more written and the worse the internet was, the longer the "update" went on? After all, this is easy to check by the traffic. Maybe the outgoing traffic exceeded the incoming traffic at the time of the "update"? ))
What if when there is a full moon, the moon makes a clone of your brain or steals your brilliant ideas ?)))

Vladimir Zubov:
You think too much of yourself, not you personally, but in general ... Who needs all these passwords, will Microsoft steal your money from your wallets or do they need to know the password to your MT terminal? They collect information for marketing and nothing more, the same way they collect it in supermarkets, let's not go to the supermarket ... When you verify with a brokerage company or this site, why do not you say they collect information about you? Tried under your google login to synchronize your account on another computer ? and oh my god he also knows all the passwords saved) they are stored in the CIA ?)))
Clearly they don't need the passwords of MTs or wallets. They need the information. But looking for the right information in such a mass of unnecessary information is like a needle in a haystack. But on the other hand, if you don't look for a needle in a haystack, you won't find it, so there's at least a chance of finding out what you need... Somehow...))

Dmitry Sumsky:
Clearly, they don't need passwords to MTs or wallets. They want information. But looking for the right information in such a mass of unnecessary information is like looking for a needle in a haystack. But on the other hand, if you don't look for a needle in a haystack, you won't find it, so there's at least a chance of finding out what you need... Somehow...))
So information is sought everywhere and at every step, it's normal, the main thing that it would go for good.

Now watching SmartTV there is not only reception of the signal but also transmission via the Internet, the TV updates its software whenever it wants, they collect information on what I watch, how much and when and which commercials I don't switch. It doesn't bother me at all. I'll get an SMS with a targeted advertisement or a leaflet in my mailbox, but that's about it)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Why are you sitting on it all the time? (Just kidding)). I'm like that myself).

The forum, as I understand it, is mainly for those who grasp the basics. As such, it fits well.

But with the general questions TC really bad. Although it is clear that no one will share details, but it is not required.

I remember that in 2008-2009 MQL4 had a lot of interesting stuff, but the language built in the terminal was also a novelty. Now I think MQL4 forum is more dead than alive. As Stanislavsky said - the life span of a theatre is ~10 years).

I'm not sure how to use it, but I'm sure it's the best way to go. With general questions TC it makes sense to write an article, and to discuss on the forum is really not interesting. Well, the secrets of course no one will share )

Vladimir Zubov:
They seek information everywhere and at every turn, it's normal, as long as it serves a good purpose.

Google was a pioneer, I think, with its contextual advertising, showing you what you were looking for before. I remember looking for helicopter rental prices, and then it kept feeding me offers to buy a helicopter for a couple of million bucks. I felt like Abramovich.)

It doesn't bother me at all.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Google was a pioneer, I think, with its contextual advertising, showing you what you were looking for before. I remember looking for helicopter rental prices, and then it kept feeding me offers to buy a helicopter for a couple of million bucks. I felt like Abramovich.)

It doesn't bother me at all.

That's what I mean, let them gather information, but only within the limits of reasonableness, which is what it is now.

Vladimir Zubov:
This is what I mean, let them gather information, but only within the limits of reasonableness, which is what it is now.

I agree. As an example, many programs now ask for consent to collect statistics on their use when installing them. For instance, by memory, Visual Studio, Intel Parallel Studio, Matlab, I think, etc. That is, these are packages for developers but they also need feedback what the user uses often and what he/she rarely uses, why the program crashes, etc. Frequently used features, I think they improve. Because you can't beat around the bush, there's simply not enough shells (manpower).

I'm not paranoid, I always agree. Yes, there is a slight inconvenience in often being asked to take part in a poll, I accept.

We should clearly understand that if we are a raw materials appendage of the West, the West is our technological appendage. And an appendage should be taken care of so that it develops and does not rot away )).

The spy features can be disabled in 10, google helps, and you can find a lot of videos on YouTube for those who are too lazy to read.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I agree. As an example, many programs now ask for consent to collect statistics on their use when installing them. For instance, by memory, Visual Studio, Intel Parallel Studio, Matlab, I think, etc. That is, these are packages for developers but they also need feedback what the user uses often and what he/she rarely uses, why the program crashes, etc. Frequently used features, I think they improve. Because you can't beat around the bush, there's simply not enough shells (manpower).

I'm not paranoid, I always agree. Yes, there is a slight inconvenience in often being asked to take part in a poll, I accept.

We should clearly understand that if we are a raw materials appendage of the West, the West is our technological appendage. And an appendage should be taken care of so that it develops and does not rot away )).

The spy features in 10 can be disabled; google helps and you can find a lot of videos on YouTube if you are too lazy to read them.

1. I'm not a paranoiac either and I take all the risks I can.

2. We are not a raw materials appendage of the West, I am from another country and our IT sector is the fastest growing in Europe and claims to be the biggest in the EU.

3. the spy features (Win10) are not more, and even less than in VK, Yandex and Google.

About paranoia also... I have an acquaintance who was invited to work for Google, the reason was his search queries. Now he lives in California and earns $ 160,000 a year, so that's tracking)))
Reason: