Why is trading without stop-loss considered absurd for many! - page 14

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

So you've got the totals of some kind of options scanner and a link to a signals website there, is that what you want to convey to us? :) OK, I went to look at the site and appreciated it - it's well done. But it has nothing to do with trading without stops... Or is it like that, no stops?

It's not that kind of audience, maybe you can attract a couple of people...

Attract to what? What are you talking about? People, what nonsense you're all talking about this morning.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Maybe I don't see something? You have no signals in your profile
So mql5 hid the signal because of the drawdown, alas, I do not know the rules of the site and how my data is displayed to others

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

What is trading to you.

Oxana Tambur, 2016.09.05 21:13

No one shares it, it's like I have never written that I am selling the copyright!
As for the mql5 site, there are few savvy products on the marketplace.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Why trading without stop loss is considered absurd for many!

Oxana Tambur, 2016.09.06 10:27

If so, we would not have half of the MQL site, so everyone judges by his capabilities, the main thing is not to look into other people's pockets.

And the fact that everyone knows how to humiliate each other - the majority in this thread has already proved it with their own personalities.

I'm very sorry to enter into this discussion about stop loss, but it seems to me that the emphasis is not quite right here. Actually mql4/mql5 portals (with all services) are superior to all other sites/forums/third party services that are directly or indirectly based on mql4/mql5.
Now the mql5 portal acts as a market regulator in quite large segments of the market, developing and/or facilitating the ecosystem (or as it is also called - infrastructure) around itself.

Of course, there are segments of the market which are not related to mql4/mql5 portal, but they are the segments which are developing on the basis of other trading platforms. For example, the English analytics (technical analysis) until recently was all non-Metatrader, although even here there are moves - many leading English sites started to use MT4/MT5 in their analysis (for example, technical analysis of price movement by muwings to determine market states).

So it is not like you wrote, but quite the opposite - mql5 allows other sites/services to exist, contributing to their development also by creating content and services, etc.

Oxana Tambur:
So mql5 hid the signal because of the drawdown
Ahah )

Комбинатор:

I'm sick of it. I have no more questions )

Inattention is the key to collapse, trading for years and trading in this account, where gold is traded, is this account, because this account is discussed in the thread and not some other accounts out there. Do not attribute your inattention to me.

Sergey Golubev:

I'm sorry to intervene in this discussion about the stop loss, but it seems to me that the emphasis is not completely wrong. Actually mql4/mql5 portals (with all services) are superior to all other sites/forums/third party services that are directly or indirectly based on mql4/mql5.
Now the mql5 portal acts as a market regulator in quite large segments of the market, developing and/or facilitating the ecosystem (or as it is also called - infrastructure) around itself.

Of course, there are segments of the market which are not related to mql4/mql5 portal, but they are the segments which are developing on the basis of other trading platforms. For example, the English analytics (technical analysis) until recently was all non-Metatrader, although there are some changes - many leading English sites started to use MT4/MT5 in their analysis (for example, technical analysis of price movement by muwings to determine market states).

So it's not tek as you wrote, but quite the opposite - mql5 allows other sites/services to exist, contributing to their development also by creating content and services, etc.

It's ok, the branch is open to all. Whether or not what you described is true is not for everyone to know.
You may say so and someone else may say otherwise.

Also, someone else can write, although he will get a ban for this 100%, that it's all a lie, there are other portals, much steeper than mql5 and so on.

It's just a competitor, because if you set your mind to it, you can find similar portals like mql5, worse or better, but they do exist and their capabilities are great as well.

Oxana Tambur:
It's OK, the branch is open to all. Whether or not what you have described is true is not for everyone to know.
You may say so and someone else may say otherwise.
If it was just rubbish, I wouldn't interfere (I'm actually an English moderator, so I shouldn't post here often), but here I saw a trend (see your quotes I highlighted in my post above) - so I just made a post.

By the way, I found that signal that is asked about here - your comrade has it ... You have mixed up usernames here :) It says that "subscription is not allowed, but you better ask the service desk (in his profile, he has a link to where to write).

All links and references to the signal have been removed.

From now on, do not stray from the topic of the thread.

Oksana, please tell me you mentioned a team that has been developing the EA for 7 years. An enviable longevity for a team of programmers. I would like to know at least in what field of technical analysis the team works. I suppose the ATS is not banal - I log in, sit down and take a profit.

Yuri Evseenkov:
Oksana, please tell me that you mentioned a team that has been developing EAs for 7 years. This is an enviable longevity for a team of programmers. I would like to know at least what field of technical analysis this team works in. I suppose the ATS is not banal - I log in, sit down and take a profit.

I think the moderators have warned us to create a separate branch to discuss this issue.
As for the strategy of our EAs, my husband is doing it; the programmers just implement his ideas in the code.

If it were that simple, such advisers would not cost money and anyone could come up with them.

Reason: