Difficulties of translation :) - page 3

Andrey Dik:

No, I'm not arguing. Just describing my experience. I didn't see any advantages in netting before, only problems, but now my reasoning is completely different.

But it's good actually, having both accounting systems in mt5, is also an advantage over mt4, sometimes it's easier to write different strategies for netting or hedging.

It's nice to read a person who is not fixated on his favourite "swamp", like the wader who praises his own rump. I'm all for diversity of opinion myself, and am very happy about the introduction of hedging. Perhaps I will have a project for an exchange, I will write for netting.

I am very happy about the introduction of hedge and I am very happy about the introduction of netting.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Don't take everything literally.

Don't take everything seriously. Let's close this thread and talk about the conversion from mql4 to mql5.

Does mql5, as well as mql4, allow you to open orders in market or instant mode? Or maybe I have not looked too hard?

Alexey Viktorov:

Don't take everything seriously. Let's close this topic and talk about the conversion from mql4 to mql5.

If i ask mql5, as well as mql4, can you please specify the order opening mode - market or instant? Or maybe I searched too much?

What seriousness - life is a game)) I didn't bother with such questions on MT5, I've started topics on 4. It seems that on the 5 it is the same.

What is the point? Only for Market?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What seriousness - life is a game)) I haven't bothered with such questions on MT5, I've started threads here on 4. It seems that on 5 too, no.

What is the point? Only for Market?

I have made owls with instant opener and checked it on MQ Demo and placed it on Cent robot but my orders have not opened due to error 10030. I fixed it right away, but then I wondered if I should be able to specify the opening mode programmatically, but I don't see... I guess it's better to write everything for the market and modify it immediately, like in mql4...

Alexey Viktorov:
I placed it on my MQ demo and checked it with error 10030 and then I fixed it. I fixed it right away, but then I wondered if I should be able to specify the opening mode programmatically, but I don't see... I guess it's better to write everything for the market and modify it immediately, like in mql4...

Yes, on the 4, I raised this topic myself a long time ago. So far, with my not very strong familiarity with 5 I haven't seen such a possibility either.

So far in 5 you can determine that you work on the exchange, not on the exchange and not on the exchange with a hedge. That seems to be it.

-----------

I don't understand about the robo cent. What difference does it make what you really did that you got 10030?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yes, on the 4, I raised this topic myself a long time ago. So far, with my not very strong familiarity with 5 I haven't seen such a possibility either.

So far in 5 you can determine that you work on the exchange, not on the exchange and not on the exchange with a hedge. That seems to be it.

-----------

I don't understand about the robot cent. What difference does it make there that you actually made that you got 10030?

Opening an order with stops at market execution.

Alexey Viktorov:
Opening an order with stops at market execution.

Ah, so this is a topic I also brought up. According to the rules of Market Execution, you can't set stop-stocks because you don't know the price of the open order. And you don't know if your stop-steaks will fall into the acceptable range.

But almost all brokerage companies will give up on this and allow you to set a SL TP right away.

Is it Alpa that has flipped on the ECN?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Ah, so this is a topic I also brought up. According to the rules of Market Execution, you can't set stop-stocks because you don't know the price of the open order. And you don't know if your stop-steaks will fall into the acceptable range.

But almost all brokerage companies will give up on this and allow you to set a SL TP right away.

Is it Alpa that has floundered on ECN?

I don't perceive Alpa at all for a very long time. Robo has this on Pro accounts regardless of dollar or cent.

Alexey Viktorov:

Don't take everything seriously. Let's close this thread and talk about the conversion from mql4 to mql5.

I agree )

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What seriously - life is a game))

Alexey, then as a game) please translate this function to five:

//===============================================================================================
//------------------------------- Возвращает количество позиций --------------------------------+
//===============================================================================================
int NumberOfPositions(string symb="0", int type=-1, int mg=-1) {
 int kp=0;
  if(symb=="0") { symb=Symbol();}
  for(int i=0; i<OrdersTotal(); i++) {
   if(OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) {
    if((OrderSymbol()==symb||symb=="")&&(type<0||OrderType()==type)&&(mg<0||OrderMagicNumber()==mg)) {
     if(OrderType()==OP_BUY || OrderType()==OP_SELL) {
      kp++;
 }}}}
  return(kp);
 }

You know how to use it in four.

Thank you!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Agreed )

Alexey, then as a game) please translate this block to fives:

How to use it in four - you know.

Thank you!

You're welcome. But I wrote that I'm a lazy kitty))

That's the reason I don't pull the devil by the balls every time, but keep the order data in class.

Purely on a question: you probably wanted to review positions, not warrants? М... I would have done things differently, but the live feed is like this

Stupid site crashed it again, I'll go to reddit, it's all clear there.

int NumberOfPositions(string symb="0", int type=-1, int mg=-1) 
    {
        int kp=0;
        if(symb=="0") { symb = Symbol();} // все по 4-му
        for(int i=0; i< PositionsTotal(); i++) 
        {
            if(PositionSelect(Symbol())) 
            {

****************** stupid website !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why do you have to put shit after you put in code!!!!

Reason: