Making a crowdsourced project on Canvas - page 9

o_O:

look into CCanvas class. all rendering primitives are available.

secondly, you can load bmp for your elements and shuffle them a la BitBlt onto the canvas.

Well, the question is not how to draw a slider, but how to make it work.

You want to make the drawing work as a mechanism. That's what I'm trying to figure out how to do it...

After all, without inventing this technology, it's impossible to create a control in the form of a single picture.

Does anyone have any practical ideas?

You can create simple buttons, but how do you do the rest?

Реter Konow:

My scrollbar consists of five objects that interact in complex ways with each other and the window.

I have absolutely no idea how you can draw a scrollbar in a bitmap and make it work properly.

In my opinion, this is beyond our capabilities.

The only option, in my opinion, is to make every pixel an independent object with its own properties. But obviously this solution is much less effective than what we have...

Реter Konow:

My scroll bar consists of five objects that are in complex interaction between themselves and the window.

I have absolutely no idea how you can draw a scroll bar in a bitmap and make it work properly.

It's beyond our capabilities, if you ask me.

)) then I suggest we move to the auditorium for now.

When you get an answer from SD on the chart input focus, you'll have something to show you.

o_O:

)) then I recommend moving to the auditorium for the time being.

When there is an answer from the SD on the chart entry focus, there will be something to show you.

OK.))

Sorry for the intrusion. Moderator, if something is wrong, delete my post.

I'm sorry, I don't get it - buttons, scrollers, forms and the like are everywhere like dirt. Why do it in an environment that isn't designed for it?

Give us an API for the terminal, and we will write EAs in everything from VBA Excel to C++. After all, the most popular terminal on DC-Forex. It will be even more popular.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I'm sorry, I don't get it - buttons, scrollers, forms and the like are everywhere like dirt. Why do it in an environment that isn't designed for it?

Give us an API for the terminal, and we will write EAs in everything from VBA Excel to C++. After all, the most popular terminal on DC-Forex. It will become even more popular.

Exactly, on everything except mql )

the developers do not need it )

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Give us an API for the terminal, and we will write EAs in everything from VBA Excel to C++. After all, the most popular terminal on DC-Forex. It will be even more popular.

Because all this stuff with buttons has gone to the wild near-market and developers who just like to program but not to trade have started getting interested in it.)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Exactly, on everything except mql)

don't be ridiculous -- no language will ever replace an application language

p.s. you don't need an API, pure mql is good enough

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Because the whole thing with buttons has gone wild near-market and developers who don't trade in any way, but just like to program but not to trade, are interested in it.)
I'm not a programmer, I'm an application programmer. I write in everything, from assembly language and C++ to Java and VBA Excel. I'm interested in problem solving and results, not programming at all - it's just a tool. It's like a hammer. Yes, you can wield it, but you are interested in hammering nails. The result, not the process itself.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Because the whole thing with buttons has gone to the wild near-market and developers who just like programming but not trading have started to take interest in it.)

That's for sure. I, for example, am very far from trading. I'd just like to deal with the interface...

By the way, MQL, from my viewpoint, is perfectly suitable for writing trading robots.

If, for example, we try to write an EA in C#, the problems will probably be too much.

Reason: