On one application of the OOP - page 9

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Ask the moderator. Not me.

I wasn't discussing competitors. It was about strategies, I recall.

Immensity, you say? All they've reached is the level of Borland C++ 3.0. There's no need to embrace it, it's boundless - everything was already stolen and done before us.

I remember I sent you the DLL. Have you seen the functionality? There are enough events without counting and objects. And you can go wherever you want). This is OOP.

By saying "immensity", I meant the coverage of all possible technologies, which I own or with which I'm at least somewhat familiar. And those I know about as well as a pig knows about oranges)).

I guess I've lost the hotness of youth with age and I approach everything in a balanced way, not aiming for super-perfection. I know platforms are cooler in terms of features, but find the right broker for them.

At the moment mql4/5 suits me fine. At least by virtue of its massiveness.

And everything that doesn't suit me, I can easily do through DLL.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

At the moment I am happy with mql4/5. If only because of its mass appeal.

And everything that doesn't suit me, I can easily do through DLL.

I'm also happy with mql for forex, precisely because of its mass character. But I'm not a programmer, I'm an application programmer - I'm not interested in a hammer, I want to hammer nails with it. And if nails can't be hammered properly, then... In short, the main thing is the task, programming is just a tool.

Although I write in almost everything - from assembler and C++ to Java and VBA. But they don't interest me at all. Let's say I've done one particular task in Java for Oracle, just because it was easier, and I haven't used it (Jave) anymore.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I, too, am happy with MKL for forex, precisely because of its mass appeal. But I am not a programmer, but an applied programmer - I am not interested in a hammer, I need to hammer nails with it. And if you can't hammer nails properly, well...

Although I write in almost everything - from assembler and C++ to Java and VBA. But they don't interest me at all. Let's say I've done one particular task in Java for Oracle and haven't touched it (Jave) again.

And that's great. On the contrary, I don't know Java very well, when I've got my first Android I thought it would be an incentive to study it. But I have understood that I will not earn money there, unless I go back to being a hired hand.

And on Forex with MQL4/5 I cannot think about what I am going to eat tomorrow.

+ Prospects, which are bearing fruit.

-------------

SZZY Generally, for those progamers who are young, I advise to study different languages. It develops their minds. I remember a long time ago I was writing in LISP for AutoCAD, it's a cool weed, it made my brain spin unrealistically )) I didn't even drink beer for a month, I was afraid of disturbing the imbalance completely))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

In general, I advise proggers who are young to learn different languages. It develops your brain. I remember a long time ago I wrote LISP for AutoCAD, it's a cool weed, it made my brain twist unrealistically ))) I haven't even drank beer for a month, I was afraid it would finally upset the imbalance)))

By the way, installed Visual Studio 2015 Community the other day. It is not bad at all. It is rather nice. But I haven't done anything concrete yet.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
By the way, installed myself Visual Studio 2015 Community the other day. It's not too bad. It is quite decent. But I haven't done anything specific yet.

Yes, MS is on the way to creating free compilers with capabilities close to prof. After all, the first samples had strong limitations, now for groups < 4 people there are almost none.

Intel has already made its IPP, MKL libraries free for about half a year.

Android is well known.

MQL4/5 have always been free.

And against this background, instead of writing Grail, Zelinsky complains that they cut his straps under his own song )))))))))).

Alexey Volchanskiy:

MQL4/5 have always been free

And against this backdrop, instead of writing Grails, Zielinski complains that he is getting his straps cut under the throat of his own song ))))))))))

From this point of view all terminals are free. The broker or broker-dealer pays for them.

About Zelinsky - didn't notice.

I am complaining too, by the way. I do not want to write ready-made libraries in MKL. (Of course I blame myself, I could not install two MAUs and be happy. ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And in the face of that, instead of writing the Grails, .

Speaking of the PLO. A couple of months ago I banged out a transaction support advisor. I think I want to throw it on the Market.

First of all, how difficult is it? (already registered, but I haven't tried it).

Is it possible to start by placing a demo without functionality? I would like to see how it goes.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

And against this backdrop, instead of writing Grails, Zielinski complains that he is being cut under the throat of his own song ))))))))))

What do you mean? I don't understand anything you wrote.

isn't there a typo in your passport? is "Balabol Volchanski" correct?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What do you mean? I don't understand a word you're saying.

Is there a typo in your passport? Maybe it's "Balabol Volchanskiy"?

Andrey woke up, so the forum is alive ))) I'm glad))

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Speaking of the PLO. A couple of months ago I built up a transaction support advisor. I think I want to throw it on the Market.

First of all, how hard is it? (already registered, but I haven't tried it).

Is it possible to start by placing a demo without functionality? See how it goes.

I have only one demo there, in time came out 30 min, taking into account that I thought about the description.

I also took 30 min to draw a picture. It was difficult for me, as a poor designer. And the result is lame - by the picture. I did my best ))

Reason: