Forex - work or play? What do you think? - page 14

Alexey Busygin:
I do not know how it happened, if the exchange is working, then you must have access, regardless of your region. If the exchange is closed for the holidays, then you could not observe anything but gaps after the holidays. But this is your own fault, you missed it and did not put stops before you went shopping.

Elementary, Watson.) Forts Gold futures are priced in sync with foreign exchanges and quoted in quid. And the foreign exchanges do not care about our holidays. MT open and look at their losses.)

Of course it's my fault.)) But the main thing here is not in the stops, but in the fact that the holidays completely slipped my mind. Of course I should have put it (stop), but it was going very well. And low would have set it would not work anyway.

Here you should have put a trail.

Dear colleagues, what the hell is FORTS or other "orts" ....? For me it matters only when trading on recognized international exchanges and only trading hours on these exchanges matters.
I am from Ukraine, the concept of the stock market is abstract here, the CIS countries, including Russia, have not gone far, so when someone writes that he trades on the Ukrainian stock market and so on I really pity these traders... Trading in an environment where everything is regulated "so-and-so" and there are no clear rules is suicide for deposits. IMHO.

As for the Forex market. It's a scam only for Losers who want to loot one zdelok in $ 100 million at one time. Such people are lasers for life, they will count on one hit their whole life, and every time they will blame someone else for their failures but not themselves ... They will always blame somebody else, but not themselves... No one will admit that he entered the position with a leverage of 1:1000, none of them will admit that he is a sheep. It's easier to say that Forex is a scam, that all brokers are charlatans...
A trader who has developed a tactic (not a trading system) of trading, after a good calculation of risk management, the market can NOT be thrown out!

Andrii Maksymchuk:
Colleagues, what the hell is FORTS or other "orts" ....? For me the only thing that matters is to trade on the recognized world marketplaces and the trading hours on those marketplaces are the only thing that matters.
I am from Ukraine, the concept of the stock market is abstract here, the CIS countries, including Russia, have not gone far, so when someone writes that he trades on the Ukrainian stock market and so on I really pity these traders... Trading in an environment where everything is regulated "so-and-so" and there are no clear rules is suicide for deposits. IMHO.

I do not know about Ukraine. And there is no risk of death for the deposit in the Russian Federation. Although it trades worse after the Olympics, etc.. Volumes have fallen by ~2 times.

And on foreign exchanges one has to join a pool, it is expensive to do it alone. In Ukraine it seems to have it, but where we have - I do not know.

Or do you mean CFDs on their stocks on foreign exchanges?

Andrii Maksymchuk:
As for the Forex market. It's a scam only for Losers who want to get one zdelok $ 100 million at a time. Such people are lasers for life, they will count on one hit their whole life, and every time they will blame someone else for their failures but not themselves ... They blame themselves every time they fail. None of them would admit that they took a position with the leverage of 1:1000, none of them would admit that he is a sheep. It's easier to say that Forex is a scam, that all brokers are charlatans...
A trader who has developed a tactic (not a trading system) of trading, after a good calculation of risk management, the market can NOT be thrown out!
The Forex market is a hoax - all brokers are quacks and charlatans. Although I've seen them too.

Andrii Maksymchuk:
The trader who has developed a tactic (not a trading system) of trading, a good calculation of risk management, the market can NOT be thrown out!
There is a book - Lowenstein (author) "When a Genius Fails" - it's available online, download and read the preface, it becomes clear that your conclusion is deeply naive

Learn how to do this before you go around pouring shit on brokers and brokerages:
a) analyse the market;
b) understand the brokerage companies (or brokerage houses).
c) If neither the first nor the second failed, write to me, I will advise you and am willing to compensate you if my recommendations do not work.
Regards Amigo.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
There is a book -- Lowenstein (the author) "When a Genius Fails" -- it's available online, download and read the preface, it will be clear that your conclusion is deeply naive
First of all, I am not a genius and I am far from that status.
Secondly, my conclusion is based on 6 years of forex trading, and believe me there have been enough losses. However, I don't think it's a scam, I think only suckers think it's a scam. (Sorry for being blunt.)
This is an environment that allows even a schoolboy to earn a living (who is luckier, can earn a yacht).
All that is required for a consistently positive result is common sense, not snotty, "fucked up means it's a scam. And it's not "me", the trader, who is a sucker. The market is a scam. It's simple - it's more convenient... The market does not care about "convenience". The market is a structure and you either work (not play) in this structure and earn money or it is not yours and you are constantly complaining that it is a scam.

Andrii Maksymchuk:
First of all, I'm not a genius and I'm far from that status.
Secondly, my conclusion is based on 6 years of forex trading, and believe me there have been enough losses. Nevertheless, I don't think it's a scam, I think only suckers think it's a scam. (Sorry for being blunt.)
This is an environment that allows even a schoolboy to earn a living (who is luckier, can earn a yacht).
All that is required for a consistently positive result is common sense, not snotty, "fucked up means it's a scam. And it's not "me", the trader, who is a sucker. The market is a scam. It's simple - it's more convenient... The market does not care about "convenience". The market is a structure and you either work (not play) in this structure and earn money, or it is not yours and you are constantly complaining that it is a bogus ...

Something I=m not getting in these posts of yours.

Tell me, is a sweepstakes a scam? Football, hockey, racing, etc.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

There's something I don't understand about your posts.

Tell me, is the sweepstakes a scam? Football, hockey, racing, etc...

What's a sweepstakes got to do with it? You're comparing a dick to a finger (sorry).
In hockey etc. (I guess) you are betting by the poke method. In forex you have the ability to apply tactics. Even if you are a complete "0" and do not want to understand the details, it is enough to look at the price chart and just enter the market with 1:1 ratio, if you can not do it yourself, find an adequate broker, with smart analysts and just connect to the investment idea, find an adequate PAMM account, or subscribe to trading signal in mql5 ...
There are a lot of options...
Reason: