Total wiretapping is being introduced - page 56

Yuriy Zaytsev:

A letter to the Turkish Sultan?

Times have changed, now the Sultan writes letters himself!

---

Can you imagine how unacceptable it is in language?

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9F%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%8C%D0%BC%D0%BE_%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B6%D1%86%D0%B5%D0%B2_%D1%82%D1%83%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%86%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%83_%D1%81%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%83

I wonder why Erdogan came to make peace with Putin in St. Petersburg. It is no wonder he sat on the forum and read the letter.)

Петиция за отмену «поправок Яровой» набрала необходимое число голосов
Петиция за отмену «поправок Яровой» набрала необходимое число голосов
  • www.rbc.ru
Общественная инициатива с призывом отменить антитеррористические поправки набрала свыше 100 тыс. подписей. Этого достаточно для того, чтобы ее рассмотрела экспертная группа федерального уровня

Good news, I thought it was stalled, but it could be stalled and the Chekists are likely to lobby for it to be stalled

transcendreamer:
Good news, I thought it was stalled, but it might be, and most likely the Chekists will lobby for it to be stalled
I think we'll find out soon enough)

Strangely, it seems the opposite is true, that something has been violated against him. Why doesn't a person have the right to walk around town and talk to people and give something away? If you don't like the subject, don't talk. This way all that is left is to forget, to shrink... We used to make fun of the US for sexual harassment at the drop of a hat. It seems we've finally caught up with the US.

I really hope they don't find him guilty.

СМИ сообщили о планах Минкомсвязи взять Рунет под полный контроль
СМИ сообщили о планах Минкомсвязи взять Рунет под полный контроль
  • ria.ru
МОСКВА, 19 авг — РИА Новости/Прайм. Минкомсвязи разработало поправки в закон "О связи", которые призваны обеспечить стабильную работу Рунета, пишет газета "Ведомости". Источник издания рассказал, что предложения ведомства обсуждались в четверг на совещании у заместителя министра связи Алексея Соколова. Чиновники предлагают дополнить закон "О...

Journalists, of course, like to write catchy headlines.

In fact, nothing much will change.

if they want only russian legal entities to own ru, go ahead.

Half of Runet has long crawled over to com, net, org, etc.

don't go far: mql5 - com, forexsystems - com

http://kommersant.ru/doc/3072375

Full CAPEX

Operators estimate what the implementation of the Yarovaya Law will cost them

Alexandr Saprykin:

http://kommersant.ru/doc/3072375

Full CAPEX

Operators estimate what the implementation of the Yarovaya Law will cost them

expectedly......

Legislators' stupidity and illiteracy is evident.....

just like with the forex law, though.......

You should also take into account that the capex is one thing, and there will be operating costs every month.....

2 trillion roubles, that's just trivial ......

transcendreamer:

expectedly......

the stupidity and illiteracy of lawmakers is obvious.....

just like with the forex law anyway.......

hope to also take into account that capex is one thing and that there will be transaction costs every month.....

2 trillion roubles, that's nothing......

The forex law does not work in fact, and whether the Yarovaya Package will work or not is still just a question... We'll see.

Reason: