Algorithm Optimisation Championship. - page 113

Реter Konow:

Especially for you, I am not providing any support. That's just my role here.

I see where you're going with this. I have to create an algorithm without seeing the FF library or the calling script.

I'll think about how to do it, but I hope you won't "tighten the screws" so much that you won't leave me time to work on the algorithm.

Yes, exactly. That's how algorithms from Dmitry, Sergey, Yury, Moi, Alglib, Metaquotes and many others work, for which you don't need to know FF, they work with any optimization tasks.

How much time will you need?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
Duck not here let's go there.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Not in here, you're not.

Why are you bothering me, you common sticky-head -- leave me alone, you're boring -- we've already had a few words together -- you're not interesting, you're boring and monotonous:

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What's the big deal, you're boring, boring and monotonous, you're boring and monotonous:

That's a woman's phrase.

Andrey Dik:

Yes, exactly. This is how Dmitri, Sergei, Yuri, Moi, Alglib, from Metaquotes and many more algorithms work, for which you don't need to know FF, they work with any kind of optimization tasks.

How much time do you need?

By not putting up the necessary codes, you are violating the championship regulations.

see point 1 - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/87536/page92 (your regulations)

Source material for building the algorithm is needed not only for me, but for any other participant.

You do not act against your own rules.

Чемпионат Алгоритмов Оптимизации.
Чемпионат Алгоритмов Оптимизации.
  • reviews: 18
  • www.mql5.com
Чемпионат алгоритмов оптимизации задуман как соревнование для людей ищущих, любознательных, для которых стоять на месте означает движение назад...

Реter Konow:

By not placing the necessary codes, you violate championship regulations.

See point 1 - https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/87536/page92 (your rules)

The source material for building the algorithm is necessary not only for me, but also for any other participant.

You do not act against your own rules.

I am not breaking anything. There are no ready participants to start the championship apart from me, and therefore the championship cannot start.
Slowly polishing the FF. There's no hurry, and I can't compete with myself.
Connection interfaces are provided, and that's all you need to know to participate.
Yuri is now actively preparing to take part. I am waiting for him. Maybe Dmitry and Sergey will change their minds and will still participate, and then we will start.

Andrey Dik:
I'm not breaking anything. There are no ready participants for the start of the championship, except for me, and therefore the championship can not start.
Slowly polishing the FF. There's no hurry, and I can't compete with myself.
Connection interfaces are provided, which is all you need to know to enter.

Here are your rules of procedure:

"Further, the actual championship will take place in the following sequence:

1. publication of the source codes of the FF library, the FF key generator and the executing script. This is necessary to show how everything works, to ensure transparency and objectivity in comparing participants' algorithms, and to make sure that participants won't be able to adapt their algorithms to the FF task.

2. Reconciliation. Discussion and answering questions about the FF.

3. publication of algorithms by participants in this thread. I recommend to apply algorithm protection in the form of 7 days validity limit.

4. Immediately after p.3 referee in the person ofAnatoli Kazharski(I sent him a message with a request) will download the source codes of the FF and the key generator, generate a key and insert it in the FF code, and then compile the library. After 3 days (to ensure that participants can no longer edit algorithms) from the date of publication of the algorithm by the last contestant, the referee will post the library in this thread.

5. After clause 4, everyone who wishes can download participants' algorithms and FF library, and conduct tests by himself. In the meantime I will also conduct tests and post the table with the results.

That's all."

Suppose, to begin with there are only two participants, but maybe people will get interested and then it will be possible and more interesting and spectacular to repeat the steps of the championship again, but for a larger number of participants.

Реter Konow:

Here are your regulations:

"Next, the actual championship will take place in the following sequence:

1. publication of the source codes of the FF library, the FF key generator and the executing script. This is necessary to show how everything works, to ensure transparency and objectivity in comparing participants' algorithms, and to ensure that participants will not be able to adapt their algorithms to the FF task.

2. Reconciliation. Discussion and answering questions about the FF.

3. publication of algorithms by participants in this thread. I recommend to apply algorithm protection in the form of 7 days validity limit.

4. Immediately after p.3 referee in the person ofAnatoli Kazharski(I sent him a message with a request) will download the source codes of the FF and the key generator, generate a key and insert it in the FF code, and then compile the library. After 3 days (to ensure that participants can no longer edit algorithms) from the date of publication of the algorithm by the last contestant, the referee will post the library in this thread.

5. After clause 4, everyone who wishes can download participants' algorithms and FF library, and conduct tests by himself. In the meantime I will also conduct tests and post the table with the results.

That's all."

Let there be only two participants to start with, but maybe people will get interested and then it will become more interesting and spectacular to repeat the steps of the championship again, but for a larger number of participants.

That's right. But you have no algorithm. How are you going to participate?

Andrey Dik:
That's right. But you don't have an algorithm. How are you going to participate?

1. Act on the regulations and I'll have an algorithm in no time.

2. Without source material, it's impossible to create one. You need a framework, from which you can build upon. Knowledge of the names of the functions to be exported, knowledge of how the FF function mechanism works internally, how the calling script works, etc...

Реter Konow:

1. Act according to the rules and the algorithm I have will appear quickly.

2. it is impossible to create one without source material. You need a base from which to build.

3. Knowledge of the names of the functions to be exported,

4. Knowledge of how the FF function mechanism works internally,

5. how the calling script works, etc...

1. The regulations are there, but there are no participants ready, in fact I have no one to compete with.

2. You can. My algorithm is ready. Alglib and MQ didn't wait for anyone, they created the algorithm without waiting for FF from traders.

3. I provided the connection interface.

4. It is not required to know, just like it is not required for me, Alglib and MQ.

5. it is not required to know, just like it is not required for me, Alglib and MQ.

The FF source codes should be published (purely as a formality to show that there is no cheating) just before the start of the championship, by which time the contestants should have the algorithms ready. From the beginning I explained that the essence of the competition is to find the maximum on an unknown FF . I continuously cite the example of Alglib and the optimizer from MQ, so that you understand that

otherwise it will be another championship, not this one

But your insistent demands for FF source code BEFORE creating your algorithm make me suspect that you are trying to use knowledge of FF (same as happened with the example in the problem with the text), and this directly contradicts the format of the championship - search for a maximum on an unknown FF.

Reason: