Trading against the crowd - is there an interested programmer in working together

Dear programmers,

Since August 18, 2014, based on three years of work, a system was launched to analyse clients' open positions received daily from two major brokers (American and Canadian), which allowed, given the similar idea given in the article, to take a step to form a kind of special mindset for trading against the crowd. The system created does not take into account charts, prices and other things in the terminal in any way. The system indicates the direction to work in one direction - to buy, to sell, or to stay away until the signal appears.

Of course there were signals, which were worked out by 100% for 28 currency pairs, and there were days, which were not worked out very well (30-40%). And there is only one explanation - the crowd is mostly wrong, but it is not always right.

During this time I have not been able to create profitable trading robot (the ideas were mine, realization of one friend), but I managed to trade manually and in profit.

The calculations are done manually in MS Excell, because there is no way to automate the whole process. I have created an indicator that displays all these signals on the symbol chart. Example of drawing on a chart

My local computer is used as a web server where data can be imported daily. This data can be used by the already developed indicator and any open source Expert Advisor that can easily integrate the indicator. It is also possible to pull the signals for use by the created Expert Advisors via web-request.

If there is/are someone/those who are ready to work together, I invite to cooperation.

Trading Currencies Against the Crowd - Real Forex Strategies
Trading Currencies Against the Crowd - Real Forex Strategies
  • DailyFX
  • www.dailyfx.com
Source: The data is derived from Forex Capital Markets LLC accounts--excluding managed and Eligible Contract Participant accounts--from 10/01/2009 to 9/30/2010. All data is rounded to the nearest whole number. For example...

It comes to mind:

And we will go north, and we will go north. (Kipling. Mowgli).

Yuriy Asaulenko:

It comes to mind:

And we will go north, and we will go north. (Kipling. Mowgli).

I wonder what the correlation is

The state of the crowd is an indirect sign. First the price changes, e.g. falls sharply, and the crowd is predominantly buying due to psychology.

Just trade breakout or momentum strategies, why do you need an unpredictable intermediary?)

What are the brokers?

Vladimir Kazakov:

The state of the crowd is an indirect sign. First the price changes, e.g. falls sharply, and the crowd is predominantly buying due to psychology.

Just trade breakout or momentum strategies, why do you need an unpredictable intermediary?)

Price changes first - I don't quite agree, when USDCHF went down the tolp has been looking up for a long time. In my blogs there was a prediction on this case, but as they say everyone is wrong, I am not an exception either.
I would be very grateful, if you give me the link to such an EA in codebase, I can share the results of crossing such an EA with my indicator

Комбинатор:
What are the brokers?
oanda and fhsm

For the franc this is rather an exception, the exchange rate was kept artificially, and people were making money on it for quite a long time.

I can't tell you about the codebase, there's probably something similar, but I haven't looked for it.

I do not know about third-party Expert Advisors, may I mention them here in vain))) - Breakout of zigzag tops: e-droba-zigzag, impulse: FGProBot, but they need some additional work.

Well, as for the original idea - you need historical data, and I'm afraid that 2 years is not enough.

Izzatilla Ikramov:
oanda and fhsm
well then you will soon be able to half-automate the process :)

Ha ha, thanks for reminding me of what I wrote yesterday, it's not unavoidable, but I guess we need to keep working

Vladimir Kazakov:

For the franc this is rather an exception, the exchange rate was kept artificially, and people were making money on it for quite a long time.

I can't tell you about the codebase, there is probably something similar, but I haven't looked for it.

I do not know about third-party Expert Advisors, may I mention them here in vain))) - Breakout of zigzag tops: e-droba-zigzag, impulse: FGProBot, but they need some additional work.

Well, as for the initial idea - I need historical data, and I'm afraid that 2 years will not be enough.

Thank you for the names of Expert Advisors,

And for the franc - I doubt it was an exception, you had to eventually satisfy the crowd or dump them - so dumped in the end, as satisfying them would have been very expensive.

Reason: