Supporting hedging MT5 - page 11

Karputov Vladimir:
A...i. in particular, yes. They have a very cleverly twisted commission formula - generally incompatible with MetaTrader. Not like everyone else.
Where can I read about this formula without asking these bourgeois?

Vladimir Kazakov:

It's a trick (at A): in the tester, the commission is $16 regardless of lot size )))

Funny, on the real it's one way commission per lemon, that's what I read on the website yesterday. In quid, regardless of deposit currency.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Yeah, I hadn't noticed, there's only one MT5 ecn at the very end of the list of accounts. Opened it, haven't deposited any money, is there any way to know without making transactions that it's really with a hedge?
Alp mt5 accounts new all hedged, already opened and funded))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I can't wait, I'm drooling already)
Alpari seems to have already launched a hedge account
The era of mt4 has sunk at a brisker pace...
But .... i'm guessing six to five years... ...mt4 will live on.

Of course if mt5 had a hedge from the beginning
Of course if mt5 had a hedge from the beginning then there would be almost no one working in mt4 nowadays.

In 2009 mt5 was launched ... And just 7 years might be enough time to displace the old platform ...

Yuriy Zaytsev:
Alpari launched a hedge account, I think.
The era of mt4 has sunk at a brisker pace...
But .... i'm guessing six to five years... ...mt4 will live on.

Of course if mt5 had a hedge from the beginning
Of course if mt5 had a hedge from the beginning then there would be almost no one working in mt4 nowadays.

In 2009 mt5 was launched ... And just 7 years might be enough time to displace the old platform ...
Yes, I remember there was a hedge discussion on Alpari forum back then and Renat was beating his chest that it would never happen. However, reality is harsh, profits won over the original principles ))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Yes, I remember there was a heated discussion on the Alps forum and Renat was beating his chest that it would never happen. However, reality is harsh things, profits prevailed over the original principles )))

Actually it was obvious back in 2009 when mt5 was launched

i have rotated, and still do, among thousands of traders on one very well-known site - almost none of them still trade in MT5

it was only in 2016 that i started getting orders to create indicators in mt5 - but none of my former clients have ever tried to use my Expert Advisor

Well, very slowly, very slowly - orders for mt5 are slipping through the market, but they are not as many yet

--

I think MetaQuotes leaders made a tactical and strategic mistake by ignoring hedges

now they have to support two platforms - and it's expensive for a not super huge company

You're right - it's business that dictates business, not a desire to do things the right way!

How does MQ plan to motivate the distribution of new MT5 hedging accounts? A couple of brokers when asked about hedging accounts do not understand what they are talking about. Everyone has accepted as a constant reality that MT5 does not offer hedging.

Lilita Bogachkova:
How does MQ plan to motivate the distribution of new MT5 hedging accounts? A couple of brokers when asked about hedging accounts do not understand what they are talking about. Everyone has accepted as a constant reality that MT5 does not offer hedging.
The broker (or rather the DC, they target the MT market with lots) understands. I assure you.

Lilita Bogachkova:
How does MQ plan to motivate the distribution of new MT5 hedging accounts? A couple of brokers when asked about hedging accounts don't understand what they are talking about. Everyone has accepted as a constant reality that MT5 does not offer hedging.

Do we have any way of knowing that? only MQ managers can answer that - Renat

- We may be wrong.

- as i said back in 2009, mt5 is not for the masses. 2009.09.09 is the launch date for MT5.

- so they said.

- That's what happened.

- it was obvious to me

- For someone else, no.

- i can bring up the 2009 posts, give you some links, but what difference will it make now - nothing

Sergei Vladimirov:
The broker (or rather the DC - they target the MT market with lots) understands. I assure
+1 to point
Reason: