Which instruments to trade at Otkritie - page 13

Sergei Vladimirov:
It is, he explained his position above.
What an optimistic picture for TP?! You are writing rubbish. So, if I close my position with Limit, the picture is more optimistic?

Question for the developers. A little late, but still...

In the above screenshots of the options panel, will it be possible to customise the displayed parameters? First of all, I am interested in the OI and volumes for each strike, as well as the Last price (or at least that's what it's called in thinkorswim) of each trade.

GoVegas:

Question for the developers. A bit late, but still...

In given screenshots of options panel, will it be possible to set displayed parameters? First of all, I am interested in OM and volumes for each strike, and also the Last price (or at least that is what it is called in thinkorswim) for each deal.

Another question - will options in MT5 for MOEX be launched at all, and if it will be - in what year. I am using TSLab for options at the moment, but it is awfully glitchy.

Question to those who trade in the opening via MT5 - is it possible to open 1 Si futures there? When entering an order 1 lot writes = 1000 Si, and not enough money. The GO is enough (for 1 contract).

There are some instruments for which there is certainly enough funds (funds more than 3 times GO) - but also says not enough money. For example, the futures on Rosgidro (HYDR), there is 10,000 ba (shares) written there. But also when trying to open 1 lot it says not enough money... I think there's some terrible bug somewhere.

John Smith:

Question to those who trade in the opening via MT5 - is it possible to open 1 Si futures there? When entering an order 1 lot writes = 1000 Si, and not enough money. The GO is enough (for 1 contract).

There are some instruments for which there is certainly enough funds (funds more than 3 times GO) - but also says not enough money. For example, the futures on Rosgidro (HYDR), there is 10,000 ba (shares) volume written there. But also when trying to open 1 lot it says not enough money... I think there's a creepy bug somewhere.

Initial margin (what you see in the contract specification) is not a GO,

The GO is calculated according to a complex formula

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация об инструменте
  • www.mql5.com
Информация об инструменте - Состояние окружения - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5
Reason: