When is the new version of MT5 and where do you find out what's expected in it? - page 9

I've had the 1274 update fail several times.

MS      0       00:32:39.515    Terminal        stopped
PI      0       00:32:42.640    LiveUpdate      updating...
QN      0       00:32:42.953    LiveUpdate      ' ... ExpertMACD.mq5' updated
FM      0       00:32:48.296    LiveUpdate      '... terminal.exe' updated
MH      3       00:32:49.156    LiveUpdate      update '... metaeditor.exe' failed [32]
NL      2       00:32:50.046    LiveUpdate      failed to update terminal

I had to unpack the archives

mt5clwide.1274
mt5clwtst.1274
mt5clw.1274

unzip them manually.

Karputov Vladimir:

Positions are accounted for:

If the account type is a hedge, there can be more than one or two positions.

Vladimir, I've obviously missed the news here. Did I understand correctly that the new version of MT5 will allow locking on one instrument? As I understood from the rather murky discussion, it only needs to be supported by the broker?

Igor Volodin:
Netting or hedging is your choice when you open an account. For hedging, the positions must be set up in the same way as in mt4
I see. Renat, thank you for the ticks, and for supporting multiple EAs in one MT5 terminal.

What about the synchronisation of real ticks in the case of multi-currency testing? Is there any point in trying to test this way?

Karputov Vladimir:
It turns out that the OnChartEvent() event is now handled in the tester?! True (depending on the speed of testing) it doesn't work the first time, but I understand this will be fixed.
The fact that it doesn't work the first time, that will be fixed. But you have to keep in mind, if you want it to be like in life, then the flow rate of ticks should not be maximum

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
But what about the synchronization of real ticks in case of multicurrency testing? Is there any sense in trying to test in this way?

It's a good thing. The ticks of all necessary instruments are synchronised along with the history on the first request for historical data

Try

The MetaQuotes-Demo server is currently in the process of normalising the historical database, so terminals cannot connect to it yet.

This will take a few more hours.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
What about the synchronisation of real ticks in the case of multi-currency testing? Is there a point in trying to test this way?
There is a picture on the 5th page showing coincidence of tester's charts and real collected ticks on EURUSD. Obviously other currencies coincide with each other. Respectively, the prices of different currencies are synchronized with each other at any time.

elibrarius:

Started the tick collector in the tester.

<...>

In the lower part of the picture real collected ticks for my brokerage company (red - BID and green - ASK lines) and tester ticks (blue and yellow) from Metakvot demo account. From it you can see that the ticks in the tester are very well approximated to the real ones. For which Metakvot is a huge THANK YOU!!!

And why don't they match? I'm not being picky, I just want to understand. The history of ticks loaded in the tester is really all real ticks, or there are some discrepancies?
Reason: