There is an interesting trading idea. Help me find errors in the code (mql4). - page 9

Sergey Gritsay:
I used the copy manager to set a loss limit for the day, a loss limit for the account, a profit limit as a percentage, all this is spent if you go to profit, as soon as one of the limits is triggered the trading stops on that day and is resumed only the next day. All in all this risk manager is only on paid basis.
Well it's complicated - paid is by itself, you can just put in a general shutdown and that's it... the rest for the money - and so much has already been given... thank you very much...))

Сергей Криушин:
If he has already taken a profit or a loss, that's enough for today, let him think where to go tomorrow - he's not a scalper... and also because after a loss he may again work in the same direction... less is better...))
If I understood correctly, you want to limit the opening to one trade per day on an instrument?

Sergey Gritsay:
If I understand correctly, limit the opening to one trade per day on the instrument?
Yes, that would be enough to start with, and then we'll see its capabilities at all opportunities... We need to determine the optimal time of entering... This is for all pairs at the same time, although at flat the trend changes at least 2 times a day...

Сергей Криушин:
Yes, that will be enough to start with, and then we'll see his abilities at all possibilities... We need to determine the optimum time to enter... This is for all pairs at the same time, although at flat, at least 2 times a day the trend changes...
In general, I have limited the number of losing trades per day, parameterTotalLossSeries
Files:

Sergey Gritsay:
In general, I made a limit for the number of consecutive losing trades per day, parameterTotalLossSeries
Thank you... Now that's just what I need... let's see what this grail will show on a small real... But first, let's try it on a demo for a week, add some more in parallel... and then we'll see...

Сергей Криушин:
Thank you... now that's something... let's see what this grail shows on the shallow end... But first, let's start with a demo for a week, add some more in parallel... and then we'll see...
Report the results, I also ran it on a contest demo account

Sergey Gritsay:
Let us know about the results, I also started it on a contest demo account
I like it on MT5 so far - i am getting good results... Another thought now - CCI - RSI - something similar, if you change it may also work out something... worthwhile...))

Сергей Криушин:
I like it on MT5 so far - it's going in +... Another thought just came to me - CCI - RSI - something similar, if you change it, you might also get something... worthwhile...))
Z I've already put CCI, RSI, Stochastic and other similar indicators, MA, SAR parabolic to define the trend... I've already put it on my list for MT5 to develop a paid multicurrency variant. Maybe even ADX. In general, I see a perspective, there is something to work on. Moreover, it is possible to trade on MT5.

Sergey Gritsay:
Z I've already made it a point to develop a paid multicurrency option for MT5 with CCI, RSI, Stochastic and other similar options, for trend detection, MA, SAR parabolic. Maybe even ADX. In general, I see a perspective, there is something to work on. Moreover, there is an opportunity to trade in MT5.
It supports manual intervention - SL and TP are saved - you can add a button...

Сергей Криушин:
Supports manual intervention - SL and TR saves - you can add a button...
I don't quite understand, can you elaborate?
Reason: