There is an interesting trading idea. Help me find errors in the code (mql4). - page 8

Corrected the calculation of lots, for different settlement types Forex, SFD, Futures.
Files:

Added a trailing stoploss.

Sergey Gritsay:
Added a trailing stoploss.
Cool....Maybe you can also link to resistance support levels to work only in a channel, recently found them in an EA from the article https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1375... but how to broadcast this channel to all pairs...
Советник для торговли в канале
Советник для торговли в канале
  • Genkov
  • www.mql5.com
Советник прорисовывает линии канала. Верхняя и нижняя линии канала выступают в роли уровней сопротивления и поддержки. Советник ставит значки над реперными точками, оповещает звуком о моменте, когда цена достигает или пересекает линии канала, и наносит соответствующие значки. На последних барах при образовании фракталов появляются соответствующие стрелки. Прорывы линий могут обозначать вероятность нарастания тренда. Советник сопровождается подробными комментариями.

Сергей Криушин:
Cool....Maybe you could also link to resistance support levels to work only in a channel, I recently discovered them in an EA from the article https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1375... but how to broadcast this channel on all pairs...
I think it is difficult to use it for all pairs, you need to keep charts open, in general, it has lots of problems, our aim is to make profit with the simplest trading strategy, in this case, this strategy shows some positive results for certain symbols.

Added trailing stop to the mt5 version
Files:

Sergey Gritsay:
Added trailing stop to mt5 version
MT5 opens all trades with minus and goes like this - sees trend, no correction, well, it's the norm for everyone, no one can predict the reversal, after closing it immediately opens again in the same direction, a delay of an hour or two would not hurt, so it can orientate itself later ...

The last version had a problem with lot calculation for forex type of calculation. while copying the function here and there, i corrected it. i was getting a lot mess on inverse and cross rates

Сергей Криушин:
If I had a good trade, it would be better if there was a delay of an hour or two, so that I could orientate myself afterwards... Yes, there is a problem with reversals, I don't know how to fight them and delay is also not good, what if I missed half of a good move during two hours.
I have a problem with reversals, I don't know how to stop them but the delay is not so good either, what if I miss half of the good moves within two hours.

Sergey Gritsay:
The problem is with reversals, I don't know how to overcome them, and the delay is not good either, what if we miss half of a good movement in two hours.
I don't know if he has already taken a profit or a loss, and that's enough for today, let him think where to go tomorrow - he's not a scalper... and also because after a loss, he may go in the same direction again... less is more...))

Сергей Криушин:
If he has already taken a profit or a loss, that's enough for today, let him think where to go tomorrow - he's not a scalper... and also because after a loss he may again work in the same direction... less is more...))
In my copier I used risk manager where I set loss limit for the day, stop loss limit for my account, profit limit in percent, if I was winning it all and as soon as one of the limits triggers trading stops on that day and may resume only the next day. So this kind of risk manager is only on a fee basis.
Reason: