There is an interesting trading idea. Help me find errors in the code (mql4). - page 11

Transaction Informant For MT5
Files:
InfoProfit.mq5  29 kb

Man, I found a bug in the mt5 version, corrected it
Files:

the results for today on the stock market demo account.

Sergey Gritsay:

results for today on the stock market demo account.

This is something to think about - the demo of our opener... they wrote that it's very different from the real, but it's still impressive... if it keeps going like this, it'll be something... won't last long...find an antidote in the crowd...))

Sergey Gritsay:
thought and thought if you can make a table of profit figures sorted in descending order
Sorry, but busy with other work. Pair trading here has puzzled me, plus support and resistance levels. I have just finally finished with levels, now I will dive into pair trading taking into account correlation.

Sergey Gritsay:
Man, there's a bug in the mt5 version, fixed it.
Something about this version not sticking on the chart... wanted to see how it would behave in the morning...

Сергей Криушин:
Something about this version not holding up on the graph... wanted to see how it would behave in the morning...
What do you mean it's not holding up? What does it say in the log.

Got it, missed a division by zero check in one place, you should have a log entry

2016.03.10 17:23:00.030 exp_cci_mt5_v2 (EURUSD,H1)      zero divide in 'exp_cci_mt5_v2.mq5' (500,77)

Fixed it

Files:

The division by zero error has also migrated to mt4, corrected.

Today's trading results AUDUSD, EURAUD and AUDCHF were the leaders, AUDSGD remained in the top profitable pair, USDJPY lost its positions.

Reason: