The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 8

Vizard_:
No. But I don't think the picture has changed much. The course seems to have been set at
for import substitution, but it is not done overnight. It's been going on for 10 years. We'll see...

If imports remain at the same level, it is only for pharmaceuticals.

http://agroinfo.com/v-2016-godu-rossiya-mozhet-stat-mirovym-liderom-po-eksportu-zerna-0802201604/
В 2016 году Россия может стать мировым лидером по экспорту зерна
В 2016 году Россия может стать мировым лидером по экспорту зерна
  • agroinfo.com
По итогам 2016 года Россия может стать крупнейшим экспортером зерна в мире. Об этим пишет The Wall Street Journal, ссылаясь на данные американского аграрного ведомства. Смена лидеров на рынке зерна произошла, с одной стороны, из-за рекордного урожая зерна в России, с другой – на фоне укрепления курса американской валюты. По этим двум причинам...

Nikolay Demko:

So once again I ask: what shall we sell to them? They do not need anything from us.

We will sell them weapons to begin with, and then the technology will follow. It is only the young people who are worried. They don't want to be pilots, cosmonauts. They want to work in the housing sector and the civil service. You cannot expect much from such people. They are the future thieves (Rats). Professors at academies and research institutes do not know who to pass on their experience to. Although they seem to be showing some successful industries. So far, there are very few of them. But the defence sector is in full swing. Watch the series "Military Acceptance". You will immediately calm down for our security. Another thing is the demographics. There is no birth rate, or there is, but not very high. In St. Petersburg, for example, both birth and death rates have risen. Pensioners do not live well. But the country needs to be defended. The territories are big. True, the Chinese are squeezing the east. There's also the risk of an influx of blacks and Arabs. Because of the danger from the outside - our defence industry will be the engine for the push for development.

Morexod:
So you can make up new ones every day.
That is why they are not needed yet. The investor is looking for guarantees, not a ghostly prospect in the fog.
Cryptocurrency has yet to prove its necessity.

Yury Reshetov:

Who did he leave us for? Sleep well, dear quid. May you rest in peace. Amen.

Where and when is the wake going to take place?

Not in this lifetime. Not in our lifetime.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

As always the pruf is classified? )

I have my own potatoes, tomatoes too, wheat is not my own, but the land rent is paid with flour from the land.

ZS: Or am I being sarcastic? )

What do you need, go to the shop, the potatoes are Egyptian.

Or are you following the principle that all will die and I will be a grapefruit? Well yes, some will survive in total isolation, but the rest are expendable material, I take it.

The US is swarming in different regions because the dollar is losing its status as a currency of payment. Gaddafi wanted to get his revenues in Euros and the revolution began. It has been repeated in other countries as well. You all know this. But there are some countries that they can't get their hands on that easily. Russia, China, India, Brazil, the list goes on. Many of these countries are in BRICS. And these are the countries that already have some payments in local currencies. And China has launched its own payment system. And we are on our way. It will not be a catastrophe. The dollar will simply fade and be relegated to the secondary market.

People! Ow! If the dollar dies, what kind of catastrophe is that? It's the start of a new era, and in this new era, which currency will be the most stable? Why do most people have fatal fantasies about the collapse of the dollar?

Nikolay Demko:

What kind of a pruth do you need, go to the shop, the potatoes are Egyptian.

Or are you all die and I'm a grapefruit? Yes, some will survive in total isolation, but the rest, I take it, are expendable.

), ah yes, another country.

from someone in the shop and someone in the garden.

It is not difficult to grow, 25-30 bags of 3 buckets a year enough for a family of 3-4 people.

In spring, ploughed, cut furrows, planted, after reaping, summer weeded (so little), from beetles sprayed, collected in the autumn.

90 buckets of potatoes are mined with a fork, power tiller if you have one, a sprayer (you can use a whisk) and other handy tools.

ZS: In the autumn, trucks always come, swap potatoes for melons or money, so I have export here )

Joo Zepper:
People! Ow! If the dollar dies, what kind of disaster is this? It's the beginning of a new era...
Here we go... like a fool again... alone... I'll wait for the quid index above 100)))
Reason: