The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 15

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
A litre of petrol is 10 kopecks,
But oil is getting cheaper and petrol is getting more expensive - the riddle of the century)

Alexandr Saprykin:
But oil is getting cheaper, while gasoline is getting more expensive - the riddle of the century).

What a mystery. :)

1. Oil and the ruble are essentially the same thing. Only the ruble is inside, while oil is outside.

2. + Excise Taxes

3.+ more excise taxes

4. + more, more and more excise taxes. And internally, otherwise no one will buy oil from outside, and we have no choice.

They will print rubles and there will be less oil than rubles. And gasoline will go up again to merge with the ruble.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

What a mystery. :)

1. Oil and the ruble are essentially the same thing. Only the ruble is inside and oil is outside.

2. + Excise Taxes

3.+ more excise taxes

4. + more, more and more excise taxes. And internally, otherwise no one will buy oil from the outside, and we have no choice.

They will print rubles and there will be less oil than rubles. And gasoline will rise in price again to merge with the ruble.

That's right. The fall in price of oil and the corresponding financial loss to the state should be offset by higher excise taxes on products derived from oil (gasoline)

Олег avtomat:

You know everything... Your hatred is very grotesque -- even the name you write in small letters, but the object of your adulation you write only in capital letters. Well, it's common for a liberal...

Actually, it's not "liberal," it's ipad, but go on -- it's funny.

Nikolay Kositsin:
There was nothing to eat because the traitors who had seized power from the Gorbachev brigade, gutted and bought by the United States, had purposely cut off all supply lines. The wheat grown in the USSR was sold for a penny abroad by these comrades to their laundering firms, and then these laundering firms sold it back to the USSR at triple the price.
it started under Khrushchev

Alexandr Saprykin:
But oil is getting cheaper and petrol is getting more expensive - riddle of the century)
Petrol is still at the same price since 98 (when I started watching), and the price is the price of a cheap bottle of beer =)

Олег avtomat:

You know everything... Your hatred is very grotesque -- even the name you write in small letters, but the object of your adulation you write only in capital letters. Well, it's common for a liberal...

He's not a liberal, he's from the Ukraine (I capitalize it).

Igor Volodin:
He is not a liberal, he is from Ukraine (I capitalize it).

So what of it? I am also from Ukraine.

And there are liberals everywhere - in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Germany, Latvia, England, USA, South Africa, Kenya....... Everywhere they sow enmity.

Igor Volodin:
He's not a liberal, he's from Ukraine (I capitalise that).
Are iPads only available in Ukraine?

Олег avtomat:

So what of it? I am also from Ukraine.

And there are liberals everywhere - in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Germany, Latvia, England, USA, South Africa, Kenya....... Everywhere they sow enmity.

...Sowing enmity and building financial markets in which e..... who trades in markets built by "liberals"?
Reason: