Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 157

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Waiting is not a category of trader either. Waiting for a train, a bus, a child ...

A trader opens a position by specifying levels or profit/loss retention conditions.

I sold the euro today with Monday's opening, designated conditions for closing a position at profit/loss, reported it on the forum.

This is an action. Show your action.

For EUR, I already have an open Sell position with Take Profit at 0.77, I do not want to overload the depo. ;)

DDFedor писал(а) >>

I can see that you are an Onalitheg with a capital T :))))))))))))))

I haven't seen a single useful prediction, not one of your trades, even on the demo, so far. ;о)

NYROBA >> :

standing on the eurik down with a take profit at 1.34.

I have several trading accounts,

The one you're talking about has a profit of $9,240 so far.

I don't have a lot of trades in that account.

I remember that on that account shorts were opened on EUR from 1.4850 to 1.4900 with the targets 1.34, and on this account the shorts are opened one figure higher.

Where did the previous ones go? Why does this TP=1.4000 if you are stating a target of 1.34? The word and deed don't add up ((

natural gas had been falling for a few days, there was tension in the market, which was compensated by a gap downwards

that's the whole reversal.

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Then it makes sense not to change them like gloves so that your potential clients do not get the wrong impression.

On that account, I remember shorts were opened on EUR from 1.4850 to 1.4900 with targets of 1.34, and on this one the shorts are opened one figure higher.

Where did the previous ones go? Why does this TP=1.4000 if you are claiming 1.34 targets? Doesn't add up word and deed ((

I don't keep all funds in one account, I withdraw profits on the gold section and reinvest and open new accounts.

I covered some positions on the eurik, some left including a sit from 1.4850 to 1.49.

oil писал(а) >>

natural gas had been falling for a few days, there was tension in the market, which was compensated by a gap downwards

there's the reversal.

just woke up? natural gas has been down for 62 weeks.)

if you take the drop from the beginning of wave-A, it's 194 weeks.

Show me the quotes for the last century

oil писал(а) >>
show me the quotes from the last century.

well, yes, sorry, i forgot you're pipsing on a $10 micro-real on tick charts with 10 pips stops on the eurik ;)

good luck! :)

I'm not pipsing, but I'm not in a slump like you.

21122012 писал(а) >>
I listened to you, I sold at 1.5012 as you told me, so I did, tell me to close at 1.3425 ? Enough for me to buy a kilo of potatoes before the New Year !? I'm off to buy an umbrella.

I set the take profit at 1.34.

For a kilo of potatoes? It depends on what kind of initial deposit and how many lots you have entered, and of course, who you are going to buy potatoes from ;o)

Reason: