New version of MetaTrader 5 build 3270: Improvements and fixes

The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Thursday, April 21, 2022. The update provides improvements and fixes based on the feedback we have received after the previous MetaTrader 5 build 3260 release, which included many new features.

New version of MetaTrader 5 build 3270: Improvements and fixes

The update provides the following changes:

1. Terminal: Built-in chat improvements.

• Updated design. Messages now appear without encircling bubbles to optimize display and space utilization. Added avatars and date separators.
    • Copy and Delete commands have been added to the message menu.
    • Bug fixes and stability improvements.

Built-in chat improvements

2. Terminal: Fixed bulk position closing commands. An error occurred on accounts with the hedging position accounting system.
  3. Terminal: Fixed accounting for certain deal types when generating the history of positions.
  4. Fixed errors reported in crash logs.

The update will be available through the Live Update system.

Official release or beta, key changes are in place, need to be recompiled for the marketplace ?

Why so much updates in short period of time??

• Can I run it on a Mackbook m1?

Without a calculator (calculations in your mind), how do you determine where the current one is and where the entry is? Trade tab

Please change names.

Andrey Miguzov #:

Without a calculator (calculations in your mind), how do you determine where the current one is and where the entry is? Trade tab

Please change names.

Like Entry Price and Closing Price?

Vitaliy Kuznetsov #:

What is the entry and closing price?

The position/entry/open price (Price in) and the current price (Price out).

In fact, I remember it was discussed a long time ago - now the current price is counted by fin - and this is an absolute evil. It is better to consider ask/bid (the price at which we will close the position). I tried to understand why Last, but failed.

For low-liquid instruments with a wide spread it is very amusing to watch the profit (last column).

You look at the profit and there is "+ 1000". Click the cross on it and take a loss of "-500".

Can I ask for such an improvement?

Sometimes you need to copy the name of the Expert Advisor (or indicator) that is running on the chart.

As I see it: the properties window of the adviser (or indicator) is called and the name of the program is copied in the 'Common' tab - but now this method does not work:

Please add a way (possibility) of copying the name of the Expert Advisor (indicator) to the clipboard.

mt4 1353 time, in MarketWatch, not always updated with a tick

How does the signal search in the terminal work?

Reason: