FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 931

Lesorub:
EURJPY Sell limit 116.92

Greetings Lumberjack.

NZDUSD ?

USDCHF Sell limit 0.9842 ...

new-rena:

correct a bit (although it's a forecast..., it needs to be constantly monitored and corrected according to the bulletins)

corrected there

ЦЕЛЬ=(1,44444+1,09850)/2

it almost fits here too. 1,2677

Server Muradasilov:

The visualisation is good.

But you should keep in mind that this indicator's data comes from the author of this indicator, and at any time the author can stop supplying data or make it available for a fee.

You need a universal device that does not depend on anyone or anything.

By the way, 1.1360/61 is both on Oanda and in TST the last drawing (white balance line).

Lesorub:
Thank you, I'll take the take at 73,000.

new-rena:

What you say is right.

You should always look at what's going on soberly, and be sure to disregard your open orders and you'll be fine.

Well and try to achieve this (this is my device, I show you):

Let me touch it...

tuma_news:
Just let me touch it...

(Laughs)

Tuma, if you can figure it out, you'll be happy in life. Think. Read banking, especially foreign exchange and other things.

They do not give a damn about forecasts, the point is not them, or rather not them at all, it does not matter where the price goes, the money is elsewhere.

Let me give you an example.

The probability of predicting the direction of price moves 1/2. Right out of the gate - 50% have earned, and 50% have lost. In fact - we lost almost everything. How so????

tuma_news:

The visualisation is good.

But we should keep in mind that the data comes to this indicator from the author of the indicator, and at any time the author can stop supplying data or make it available for payment.

You need a universal device which will not depend on anyone or anything.

The author is very competent in many areas, I don't think he will stop delivering data, but he might make a more sophisticated product, maybe even a robot, for a fee. If you and I have not written a single line of code, where to get the device :) I buy or order sometimes, very rarely, I do not spare money on good products, it's normal.

I have added, one of the robots we built together here, the man helped, but still over time come to mind, I need to refine - when the time comes, I will order him through freelance all improvements

tuma_news:
Just let me touch it...
You should probably go to the blue branch... ))))
Reason: