FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 929

Roman Busarov:
What about me? =)
I do not think that you will be interested, I just saw how to show something like this from the site, and here the same thing is reflected on the chart.
I don't know about you, but I got my paycheque out today, finally came home)
[Deleted]
sxww:
I don't know about you, but I got my paycheck out today, finally got home)

As Myth says - there's a reason to get drunk)

new-rena:

As Myth says - there's a reason to get drunk)

NO

To buy my wife a new fur coat!

new-rena:

As Myth says - there's a reason to get drunk)

there's a reason to show the device)
[Deleted]
sterva:

NO

Buy my wife a new fur coat!

It's warm, it's apples)
sterva:

NO

Buy my wife a new fur coat!

Thank God I got divorced a long time ago and it's too bad to buy a new one.... wife))))
new-rena:
It's warm)
Yes, Rena, it's still hotter than 30 in the afternoon.
[Deleted]
sxww:
Yes, Rena, it's still hotter than 30 in the afternoon.
It's a goddamn bargain) //for fur coats I mean)))
Server Muradasilov:
Did you check your message or do you already have it?

Just posted).


Roman Busarov:
and me? =)

This is a visualisation of Oanda in the MT4 terminal

We don't like to discuss it here, we prefer the real data from the exchange ))))