FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 886

max325:

I found a good indicator on red. Always predicts correctly. )))

Which pair is he talking about?

new-rena:
Which pair is he talking about?
The Euros. I can't get enough of it. ))) this guy keeps appearing in such places (in-between) and saying such henna. That everything has to be done in reverse. He even managed to buy a pair 2 hours before brexit. )))

max325:
The euro. I can't stop laughing. )))

Right, pjdi))))))

Friday at the end of the day means???

This is nonsense))))

new-rena:

Right, pjdi))))))

Friday at the end of the day???

That's nonsense, actually.)

It's more of a Southern prep for the GEP.

max325:
this guy keeps turning up at these places (intervals) and saying such henna. That everything has to be done in reverse. He even managed to buy a couple 2 hours before brexit. )))
A TEACHER?

new-rena:
A TEACHER?
Yeah, I guess so. He's out there making billions. Read it, it's fascinating. )))

max325:
This is more of a preparation for the southern GEP.
There is such a strategy, maybe he is right... Two accounts - we open, at the end of trading, before the Gap, orders for the whole cutoff. We open sell orders on one of them and buy on the other. We've already learned how to fight it...

max325:
Yeah, I guess so. He's out there making billions. Read it, it's fascinating. )))
Yeah, I'm having a good time here. Especially when Strange is rampaging.)

new-rena:
I'm having a lot of fun here. Especially when Strange is rampaging)
Yeah, it's all right here, too. Aging, death. And we're all in the matrix. It's fascinating. )))

new-rena:
There is a strategy, maybe he's right... Two accounts - we open, at the end of trading, before the GEP, for the whole cutoff, orders. We open sell orders on one and buy orders on the other. We've already learned how to deal with it...
How do we fight it?
Reason: