FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 887

Something tells me that the pound is not going to see any tops. We'll see for sure next week. But half of the buys have been closed.

Dimmerd:
and how do they deal with it?
2 hours before the end of trading they reduce the leverage.

One on youtube was also moving a strategy, when you open two trades at different brokers before a strong news, in different directions, full steam ahead, for example 10 quid each, I see a shoat here in that the stud starts one trade and goes the other way, and ute...

Dimmerd:
One on youtube was also moving a strategy, when you open two trades at different brokers before a strong news in different directions, all over the place, for example 10 quid each, I see a shoat here in that the stud start one trade will kick out and go the other way, and ute...

the moment the 1st account goes down, the second account goes up)

Dimmerd:
One on youtube was also moving a strategy, when you open two trades at different brokers before a strong news in different directions, all the way up, e.g. 10 quid each, I see a shoat here in that the stud starts one trade and goes to the other side, and yuck...
Like today on the Canadian, 30 down and 100 up. Two of them will be gone. )))

max325:
And like today on the Canadian 30 down and 100 up. Then on two will be drained. )))

it's a matter of luck.

I think the high-risk accounts are primarily in the dummy's crosshairs

So folks, while I'm drunk =) applies to anyone who can program =)

I'll give you a file with three numbers in it.

If you can get the numbers from the dailies, and make a program that can calculate and draw the numbers, I'll tell you the trading strategy + something else ... =)

you can use this strategy to write a robot. (authorship will be up to you) =)))

Roman Busarov:
old one, did you figure out the file I threw?
I did, but it went the other way.)

sxww:
Figured it out, but it worked the other way)
did you figure out how it works? =) write me a note =) how did it work? =)

Roman Busarov:

So folks, while I'm drunk =) applies to anyone who can program =)

I'll give you a file with three numbers in it.

If you can get the numbers from the dailies, and make a program that can calculate and draw the numbers, I'll tell you the trading strategy + something else ... =)

you can use this strategy to write a robot. (authorship will be yours) =)))

where is the file? come on, we will write

I do not need authorship, this is yours

Reason: