FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 325

I am also focusing on the April 15 buy of gbpnzd 2.00 -2.53. Theoretically it should be taken down as well.

max325:
Theoretically by gbpaud in my three year history on fore. Only had one global buy in late 14 from 1.80 to 2.23. 4000+ reached in mid year 15. So far there have been no such buys on this pair. And now we have to blow away all the buys from those times. That's most likely where we'll be going this year. That is my opinion. But as long as there are no such signals I am oriented to sell gbpnzd, buy audusd nzdusd nzdcad audcad.

I wouldn't be too focused on buying against the quid, summer has started, they are likely to be shifting back and forth, but by the autumn they will be overrun.

I made currency indices, Kosti used to have similar ones, I looked at the crosses too.

Funchcad will definitely pull above these haves, dunno how far.

sxww:
I would not be too keen on buying against the quid, summer has started, they are likely to go back and forth, but by the autumn they will be all over the place.
It is clear that the quid is going to fuck everybody up for the second time this year. But there is a signal in aud and nzd. I did not buy it for long.

max325:
It's clear that the quid is going to fuck everyone up for the second time this year. But there is a signal on aud and nzd. I did not buy it for long.

Maybe not this year, maybe next year, but it will be a total disaster.

For now, as I said before, I consider buckskad the most promising pair for the bays, kiwi is too unserious currency, I don't consider it at all).

As soon as they start to bomb the Loon, they may take the poundcad at once.

sxww:

I would not be too focused on buying against the quid, summer has started, most likely they will be shifting back and forth, but by the autumn they will be overrun.

I made currency indices, Kosti used to have similar ones, I looked at the crosses too.

Poundcad will definitely pull above these highs, but where will it go?

Maybe from 1.80 will go. If there is a signal I will report. But so far all gbp pairs are down. Maybe they're waiting for the referendum. I DON'T KNOW.

sxww:

Maybe not this year, maybe next year, but it will be a total disaster.

For now, as I said before, I consider buckskad the most promising pair for the bays, kiwi is too unserious currency, I don't consider it at all).

As soon as they start bombing the loonie, then you can take the poundcad right away.

On usdcad I have only a return of 1.34 so far. Most likely, the next one will be a glabal buy of 1500+. But so far nothing but returns.

Still, the current "spurt" is just covering positions and transferring dough to a new contract as the futures expiry approaches, plus the options contracts expired on Friday.

max325:
On usdcad I have only a return of 1.34 so far. Most likely there will be a glabal buy of 1500+. But so far nothing but returns.

So far I see only the drop of the Canadian, I don't know how far, but definitely above 1.34.

I have to call those stick men, disc jockeys and soothsayers)

Actually I have it like this for now

The coolest thing is that the market pushes the market sales of the Canadian futures to almost 60% of the market and takes 8% of the market)

sxww:
Still, the current "spurt" is just covering positions and transferring dough to a new contract as the futures expiry approaches, plus the options contracts expired on Friday.
Strange, all 28 currency pairs are interrelated. And each one influences the other. As stated above, it is a reaction of the usd to buy the audusd and nzdusd. And nothing else.

max325:
Strange, all 28 currency pairs are interrelated. And each has an impact on the other. Wrote above is the reaction on usd to buy audusd and nzdusd. And nothing else.

They are not connected to each other because the oil picture is only on the moon.

Here's an example, on the moon 60% of sales and on the chif 47% of purchases, on the cable 45% of bays, on the quid 42% of sales, euro, audi and yen are hanging around zero, there is not much interest now.

Reason: