FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 555

There should be a pullback to the top.

mimohodom:

dig in the direction of the FZR and the divider at the moment when the FZR "broke off" and the price went on the same course, compare OsMA (MAKD) on the bar, where the top of the FZR occurred, and on the bar, where the price broke through (went beyond this top), OsMA indicators (9, 12, 5), when moving up, count by Hays, down - by Lohs (although Kloz is also good)

ok ok... thanks...

OlegTs:
If you have successfully entered the market on such a move downwards, got a good profit, put stops and when it will close on the stop, do not enter the market again, such movements are unpredictable, you will lose everything

Once again, on m1 there are no more downside targets, we are going up, the targets were formed during yesterday's move up, today they have been visited and there is nothing else to do downside

solar:

I will laugh my ass off if they make my favourite hfigure - THERE-SOUTH. She's a Rels.

hilarious...if it wasn't for the weekend...would have started diving into pips and bounce meditation)))) but will probably dip a bit lower in pon...

solar:

I will laugh my ass off if they make my favourite hfigure - THERE-SOUTH. She's the Rels.

They've already overdone it today)))

mimohodom:

Once again, on m1 there are no more targets down, we are going up, the targets were formed during yesterday's move up, today they have returned to them, they have been visited and there is nothing else to do down there
You may be right, just started taking profits

mimohodom:

Once again, on m1 there are no more targets below, go up, the targets were formed during yesterday's move up, returned to them today, visited them, and there is nothing else to do below

aiming today in the sun without protective suits )))) on Monday they may get wise ... and take a dip in the well for starters...get some cold water and hit the road...))

OlegTs:
you may be right, profit taking has just started

Me? What's that got to do with me? There's a machine and there's a program, they don't care about me or anyone else, they act according to an algorithm

Closed the pound and the Canadian, all in profit, enough for today, have a good weekend everyone))

strangerr:

They've already supercharged them today)))

yeah... boring... they got a lot of people in the beginning and then they flushed them down the toilet.... i'm gonna go memory reset comrades
Reason: