[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 276

DarkElf2:
Answer this question. Where do dealing centres get their current prices for currency pairs from? Is there some kind of central supercomputer where brokers from all over the world find out prices?

Not a computer, but an inter-bank exchange of information. On the internet, prices go from bank to bank.

Dealing centers get their prices from their liquidity providers. That is, from where they will dump your dough when they have an imbalance of supply in their account.

Please tell me, where is the best place to start trading and in particular about the broker NordFX - is it normal (relatively:)))?

discussion of brokers on the forum is forbidden.

Sorry, I didn't know.

forexnew:
They do not open at the same time anyway, but sequentially. "It does not have time to open before what? The order will open, but it all depends on the speed of the processing of orders by the broker. It can sometimes take a few minutes, see my previous post. There was no connection with broker for 3.5 minutes and no one can predict when it will happen - when the order sequence is set or after it is already set.

I am working on minutes. When a new minute arrives the signal is cancelled to open an order.

Will opening a second terminal and opening one order in each terminal solve the problem?
Or open a second account and open one order in one account and another in another?

Please advise: I am writing a function for an EA that returns the number of candlesticks from 1 to shift in which Close>Open. I wrote it like this:

shift - количество баров для выборки

for(int i=1;i<=shift;i++)  {
  int vverh=0;
   if(Close[i]>Open[i]) vverh=vverh+1;
   return (vverh);}

But it does not work. Can you tell me what is wrong?

Sancho77:

Please advise: I am writing a function for an EA that returns the number of candlesticks from 1 to shift in which Close>Open. I wrote it like this:

But it does not work. Please tell me what is wrong?

return (vverh)

It should be after the loop, not in it.

First they counted it all, then they returned what they had counted

ilunga:

should be after the cycle, not in it.

First they counted everything, then they returned what they counted

Thank you!

Good time to all!

I have an idea that my EA should put two pending orders and then stop working, but so far I have not reached such a result, it keeps opening them for every tick?

int start()
{
int Total,Ticket,Ticket2;
double Max,Min,
Max1,Min1;
Total=OrdersTotal();
if(Time()==true)
{
  //if(Total<=1)    //С этой функцией он выставляет два ордера,но не будет работать если там до него уже будут ордера.
  //{
   Max=High[iHighest(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,MODE_HIGH,15,0)];
   Min=Low[iLowest(Symbol(),PERIOD_M5,MODE_LOW,15,0)];
   Max1=Max+0.0007;
   Min1=Min-0.0007;

Ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,Lot,Max1,2,Min1,30);
   if(Ticket>0)
    {
     Alert("Ордер на покупку открыт");
     Ticket2=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,Lot,Min1,2,Max1,30);
     Alert("Ордер на продажу открыт");
     return;
    }
    else
   {
     Alert("Ошибка№=",GetLastError()); 
     return;
   }
  }
 return;

I am not sure what the result will be but I am sure I will get a good result.

if(Time()==true)

A very interesting design.

//if(Total<=1)    //С этой функцией он выставляет два ордера,но не будет работать если там до него уже будут ордера.

Two pendants are set and they should work. Why it does not work is another question.

It is better to reread the textbook, it is a little too early to try the Expert Advisors.

Reason: