FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 338

sxww:
Guru, what I said about the Euro 25, you see, my market is not a fridge and I don't have a Doll on it, people come in, open trades and the picture changes. Can you imagine that? )))))))))))))))
that's the way it was, that's the way it will continue to be and you'll be watching this with a week's delay too. (he's counting - the world must be made up of fools - no one knows how to count)

Tantrik:
It was, it will continue to be, and you'll be watching it with a week's delay, too. (he thinks - the world must be made up of fools- no one knows how to count)
Teacher, I'm surprised myself, 50 percent are total morons and another 45 are so lazy that they don't want to count 2+2... A moderately lazy half-wit himself))) As for the week delay, it's a shark, nothing changes for months...

sxww:
Teacher, I'm surprised myself, 50 percent are complete morons, another 45 are so lazy that they don't want to count 2+2)))) As for the delay of a week, it's a shara, nothing changes for months))
there you have it 95% leaking =)

sxww:
Teacher, I'm surprised myself, 50 percent are complete morons, another 45 are so lazy that they don't want to count 2+2)
I don't do it because it won't work. (and you can check it - by drawing a prediction)

Roman Busarov:
So much for 95% leaking =)
Myth, what do you call people who think that if they get a good job, everything will be good?) Just like our co-conspirators who are convinced that there is a Grail, a Doll and miracle-indulgers))))

Tantrik:
I don't do it because it won't work. (and you can check it - by drawing a prediction)

Well, how else can YOU draw that?)))

With the moon, everything seems to have been and is not that in real time, but ahead of schedule) A good chunk of profit in the pocket, the second part of the deal is in the boo.

What else do you have to draw?)

Roman Busarov:
there you have it, 95% of leakers =)

and only 5% don't show anyone anything - they just write: - I got good there! (and I got there and last time in a good way)

Dop: - "A good chunk of profit in my pocket, the second part of the deal is in the boo." - that's how you can write it.

Tantrik:
And only 5% don't show anyone anything - they just write: - I made good money there! (and there I made a good deal last time)

I can post right now a full stack from a real account with my real details. A hundred quid. How's that sound?

What, no good?

Tantrik:

and only 5% don't show anyone anything - they just write: - I got good there! (and I got there and last time in a good way)

Dop: - "A good chunk of profit in my pocket, the second part of the deal is in the boo." - that's how you can write it.

Well, I'm out there openly raking in 15 bucks... The profit is the only thing left in the account. the cent, it's for understanding that I'm not ready to lose even $15 (discipline). of course the drawdown they're counting here ... I'm not the point.

Roman Busarov:
Well, I'm openly spending $15 in my account... I'm not ready to lose even 15$. Of course they're counting the drawdown here... I'm not the point.

Do you know why they(and OH)))) think you can't make money? )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

All right, I'm off. I'll be there tonight.

Reason: