FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 13

Nestradamus:

As a line, the chart loses peaks, which are absolute values (well, I've already stopped there).

And the difficulty of choosing between a change of trend and a correction depends on the scale of the history in question (you may not find one-hour peaks in weeks)...

And here is the dilemma - to analyze months and sit for weeks without deals, or to analyze minutes and earn a nervous breakdown...

I try to analyze the whole spectrum and work in the middle (intraday), for which I get criticism from both truckers and scalpers

You can practice the following system: to sit on H2 or H4, and get signals from D1.

Karputov Vladimir:
It is possible to practice the following system: to sit on H2 or H4, and get signals from D1.

Thereby artificially limiting the information.

Small TFs have more accurate entries/exits. On large TFs it's better to see the big picture,

That's why I use this desktop

Nestradamus:

Thereby artificially limiting the information.

Small TFs have more accurate entries/exits. On large TFs it is better to see the overall picture,

That's why I use this desktop

Yes, that's right. And essentially what I was talking about above: trading on a smaller timeframe while controlling the situation on a larger timeframe.

Karputov Vladimir:
Yes, that's right. And essentially what I was talking about above: trading on a smaller timeframe while controlling the situation on a larger timeframe.
Ideally use the entire spectrum))) On large - to make a decision, on small - to find an entry.

Nestradamus:

I'm sorry to pry, but maths is an exacting science.

Don't switch the TF. You don't have a turkey. I'm sending it to you. You don't need a pivot and a spread, do you?

Uh, where's Strange?)

Yes and, the eura goes to 0986-1010))

Булат:
Yes and, the eura goes to 0986-1010))
1080 for starters

Vadens:

At the same time to distract the branch from the infighting I wanted to ask for an opinion, and here I do not know if you can or not, but I'll take my chances.

Teachers pop up on the web from time to time. Here is one with this opinion.

It is clear that this is the age of computerization, but it is questionable whether it is a comprehensive market machine. The stock market, Chicago, the bulls, the bears, and so on, but there is some truth in his words. What do you think? There is a weekend ahead, it is possible to discuss useful topics.
Vadens:

Also, in order to distract the branch from the infighting I wanted to ask for an opinion, and here I do not know if you can or not,but I'll take my chances.

Teachers pop up on the web from time to time. Here's one with an opinion.

It is clear that it is the age of computerization, but it is questionable whether there is a comprehensive market economy. It is all nonsense - the stock market, Chicago, the bulls, the bears - but there is some truth in his words. What do you think? There's a weekend ahead, we can talk about useful topics.
Vadens, tell me, who wrote this? Who's the user? What's his name?

Hello, everyone))) Here's a message from Strange)...

Reason: