FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 10

Vadens:
Eh, if I could find a person who would put futures levels on a clean current euR chart and options levels on another one, and I would do the confirmed ones. I think you get the idea.
That's how Oldie has been doing something similar lately...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Yes, I have 3 of them. Two of them are for the rise in the eur, and one for the fall at the moment. But, the thing is, each TS has periods of down and up effective trading and they all end up showing about the same results around 55-60% profitable trades. Therefore, I do not pay much attention to the problem of the current forecast. This problem is solved by the TS itself. It is allowed to be wrong in 40-45 cases out of 100 based on the results of a run over the last 6 years.

Mr. Yusuf... you're doing the same clownery that you did in the old thread - "Every man has his own swamp" - I don't mind your systems, BUT I don't want to study them... it feels like you're imposing your "rightness" on me

my system shows a higher % of winning trades even in a year, but you haven't heard anything from me about it...

the first post from admin clearly says - picture + prediction of movement.... i haven't heard anything from you, just publicity and explaining your "topics" to viewers, you might have felt more comfortable in the old thread.

* Admin, if my post violates the rules of the thread I can delete it... Not stranger, so yusuf.....(((

Nestradamus:
So Old has been doing something similar lately...

he first shamed everyone, then posted without explanation, and again shamed those - who asked what the outlandish pictures were.

120% in options and futures is something, but after stranger - some negativity towards them.

Nestradamus:
So the Old One has been doing something like this lately...
Now we have to.

Nestradamus:

Well, here's the current levels, maybe it's not accurate in pips. Another pattern. Put your own indicator on this pattern, let's see.

Noticed my take between the levels, price broke through the levels, but lacked a takeaway............. already some conclusions.

We see that the market pushed back from the level of the month, got bogged down in 4-hours and hours, corrected and now I see an inverted "head and shoulders" ........бл, it is necessary to go out of sales. But there is not enough news for the Euro next week, and a good momentum is necessary for the Euro to pass the weekly levels. It will probably roll over and then it will flat till Friday. Friday is the US retail sales and maybe a curtain call then.

Vadens:
We see that the market pushed back from the level of the month, got bogged down in 4-hours and hours, corrected and now I see an inverted "head and shoulders" ........бл, it is necessary to go out of sales. But there is not enough news for the Euro next week and a good momentum is necessary for the Euro to pass the weekly levels. It will probably roll over and then it will flat till Friday. Friday is the US retail sales, maybe a curtain call then.
Keep your pattern with my dashes. I didn't put too many, you get lost when you're not used to it))))

Nestradamus:
Here is your template with my dashes. I don't want to scribble a lot, you might get lost if you're not used to it)))))

Spb, digesting.

As an option, overlaying a fibre trajectory turkey.

Nestradamus:
................. I didn't make it too much, because you might get lost if you're not used to it))))
The original is more informative. You have different thicknesses of trajectories, which means different importance and attraction.
Reason: