FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 7

Vadens:

I will not be able to answer all your "software" questions, I can start by drawing a picture.

I.e. horizontal levels coming from the area where the knees of the terminal line meet at different timeframes. To quickly and easily see the importance and magnetism of the levels, you can distinguish them by their colour and thickness.

Vadens:

It may not be the perfect geometric alignments that are of interest, but some kind of tolerance.

The price sees these levels 100% and then it's up to everyone's experience.

How can I explain it to a machine, it understands only YES/NO(((...)

About a hundred percent... I've tried many times to identify the pattern, but it gives out such clouds, I'd rather it didn't...

To check, check any horizontal, switch to a smaller TF and count the number of bounces and breaks... I hope this helps to dispel some of the illusions.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The current price of CD is guided by the virtual market price of P (red line, Bulls level), so, it could not help but go up. https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4447270/eurusd-d1-e-global-trade

Oh Yusuf... starting to explain your strategies again...

judging by the screenshot - you have a strange logic of action - if the price should, in your opinion, move towards the red - then why did you buy (August 27, October 12), when the price was above that very red line ...

and vice versa - the price was at 1.05 and you buy only from 1.08, and your TP is far from the red line ...

share the logic of your actions/reasoning? a forecast after all)) because your red line is dynamic - everything will change with every new candlestick

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The current price of CD is guided by the virtual market price of P (red line, Bulls level), so, it could not help but go up. https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4447270/eurusd-d1-e-global-trade

Hello. Can you tell me why so many equilibrium orders are gathered on a small interval?

sterva:
Hello. Can you advise why we have so many equilibrium orders on a small interval?

Sorry for the intrusion. Read about the order grid.

I'm afraid Yusuf's beasts are going to break the worldview...

Nestradamus:

How do you explain it to a car, it only understands YES-NO(((.

About a hundred percent... Many times I tried to identify a pattern, it gives such clouds, it would be better not to...

To check, check any horizontal, switch to a smaller TF and count the number of bounces and breaks... I hope this helps to dispel some illusions.

I do not know how to explain it, it is a graphic analysis. I will think about it, in case an idea comes to me based on the requirements.

There is a similar technique of finding pattern candlesticks by their bodies.

I've seen perverts take into account the conjunctions of candlestick tails..... and indeed, the price sees the tails conjunctions in the intermediate movements..... temporarily repulses, flies.

Not much time today, I'm out of the branch, and I'll think about it at night and talk to you tomorrow.

Nestradamus:

..............About a hundred percent... tried many times to isolate a pattern......... spend any horizontal, switch to a smaller TF.......

No need to switch, other TFs have different knees, with different magnetism designations.

Vadens:

I don't know how to explain this - it's a graphical analysis. I will think about it, in case I get an idea for the task.

There is a similar technique for finding the body of pattern candlesticks.

I have seen perverts that take into account conjunctions of candlestick tails..... and indeed, the price sees the tails conjunctions in the intermediate movements..... and temporarily repulses and flies.

And why perverts?

The min and max on the given time interval are absolute values, but the open and close values are random, they are true for the momentary segment interface. And the boundary is by definition conditional.

Artem Sidorov:

Oh Yusuf... Again you start explaining your strategies...

If the price should move towards red in your opinion - why did you buy (August 27, October 12) when the price was above the red line ...

and vice versa - the price was at 1.05 and you buy only from 1.08, and your TP is far from the red line ...

share the logic of your actions/reasoning? a forecast after all)) because your red line is dynamic - everything will change with every new candlestick

Orders are set according to this strategy: https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/4447394/eurusd-d1-e-global-trade, the red line is dynamic, but, it does not redraw from candle to candle and shows the state of the market at the moment.

График EURUSD, D1, 2016.01.09 11:43 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, D1, 2016.01.09 11:43 UTC, E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc., MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: D1. Брокер: E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc.. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2016.01.09 11:43 UTC.

Nestradamus:
Yusuf, I am embarrassed to ask, demand/supply from what sources do you draw?
Don't be shy, but study the article https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1825, and to make it short, the values of the maximum virtual income of the market S and the coefficient of elasticity of this income to price Y are calculated, for a certain, indicator period, and the virtual market price P=-S/Y is determined as a red line shown in the price chart. The calculation of these coefficients is based on the law of supply and demand.
Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • Yousufkhodja Sultonov
  • www.mql5.com
До сих пор не существует логически завершенной теории рынка, охватывающей все типы и разновидности рынков товаров и услуг, микро- и макро-рынков, наподобие Форекс. Статья повествует о сущности новой теории рынка, основанной на анализе прибыли, вскрывает закономерности изменения текущей цены, а также выявляет принцип работы механизма, позволяющего цене находить наиболее оптимальное свое значение путем образования цепи виртуальных цен, способных вырабатывать управляющие воздействия на саму цену. Выявлены механизмы образования и смены трендов на рынке.
Reason: