imitation hand trading - page 4

алексей мишарин:
The question then arises: can it be argued that the MT participated in the contest to trade hands - but tried to cheat the system by giving the appearance of fair trading? (Without knowing that it would all be reflected in the MT statistics)
No. You can't claim that because he doesn't know the solution, but what he is trying to do... do not know. In such cases the order simply does not open.

Alexey Viktorov:
Of course YES. For example, there are contests for manual trading, and there are brokers who give a certain amount of money to trade with the condition that the trade will be manual only.
Yes, it does occur in those situations. I haven't seen such restrictions on the real in recent years.

Alexey Viktorov:
No. You can't say that because he doesn't know the solution, but he is trying to do it... I do not know. In such cases the order simply does not open.

He can simply be taken off the course without any explanation. For he has not risked his own money.

But you can always press the buttons on one terminal on the other )))).

Alexey Volchanskiy:

He can simply be taken off the course without any explanation. For he has not risked his own money.

But you can always press the buttons on one terminal at another )))).

I have crumpled up my answer a bit. If you try to use an Expert Advisor or a script on this account, it will not lead to anything.

Through API? But why do we need it from another one? The control is not the function of the code in general, but the trade orders. Perhaps, we can do it directly.

Does anyone have a class that can simulate manual trading in an EA (need to trade when autotrading is prohibited)

Victor Krupinskiy:
Does anyone have a class that can simulate manual trading in an EA (need to trade when auto-trading is prohibited)

Is this even possible? Only if a third-party tool, like an autoclicker script, is used...

Wouldn't it be easier to change brokers?

Trader:

Please advise if I imitate manual trading in the Expert Advisor, will there be no problems with execution of commands to open and close orders?

I used to trade with a broker a long time ago who had some technical problems (either the Expert Advisor did not work properly or the broker did not open the order correctly) - it ended up that the order opened in the other direction (instead of SELL it opened BUY and vice versa).

I've never had any problems with this broker when I was trading with my hands.

In forex there will always be problems, as soon as you start withdrawing with some regularity, the dealing will immediately put you on a special list. You will start to notice big delays in order execution, ostutstvie communications will be the norm.
As I withdrew a small amount of about $ 3000, I got a call from the manager in his voice saying why are you withdrawing "our" money, because this money is in fact already ours, they have already reserved a Mercedes, a property in Italy, that rascal.

He asked, quite indignantly, why did you withdraw the money. I was taken aback by that question, I wanted to tell him off, but I held it back and replied that I did not have enough money for the Mercedes.
Do you want to trade without problems?
Go to the stock market, there's no fucking problem.

Technically, I've created a special code that pushes the buttons and emulates hand trading, and on the dealing side it is impossible to determine what the expert trades.

But it doesn't save me from the problems I described.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

There will always be problems in forex, as soon as you start withdrawing with some regularity, the dealing desk will put you on a special list. After that you start to notice serious delays in the execution of orders, the ostutstviye of communication becomes the norm.
As I withdrew a small amount of about $ 3000, I got a call from the manager in his voice saying why are you withdrawing "our" money, because this money is in fact already ours, they have already reserved a Mercedes, a property in Italy, that rascal.

He asked, quite indignantly, why did you withdraw the money. I was taken aback by that question, I wanted to tell him off, but I resisted and replied that I didn't have enough money for the Mercedes.
Do you want to trade without problems?
Go to the stock market, there's no fucking problem.

Technically, I've created a special code that pushes the buttons and emulates hand trading, and on the dealing side it is impossible to determine what the expert trades.

But it doesn't save me from the problems I've described.

They don't have any effect on the market, they don't have any signals. If you have bad luck with brokerage companies on the Forex market, change your brokerage company. If you do not know what to do and you do not know how to do it, you cannot be sure when you are dealing with them. I have never had any problems with withdrawal. But there was a problem with one brokerage company. I think I got in trouble with them when I got acquainted with them - I told them to go away immediately, and they were only interested in how they got "burned". I think that the market we use is the most reliable one.

And imitate manual trading will be difficult, because when you request an order opening there may be a delay in response (we do not consider the reason), as a result of which the price has changed and requested confirmation of order execution at the new price. The robot will not read the message and will give a new request to open the order. After several such attempts, you will get a ban. Not all servers can cope with such frequent requests and the anti-virus will consider such robot's activity as a DOS-attack. This can happen in any market - just do not use robots that constantly send requests and you will be happy.

Trader:

Just don't use robots that request prices from the server every tick instead of taking them from the terminal - then you won't get in trouble for using the robot.

Reason: