imitation hand trading - page 7

Yuriy Zaytsev:
It's true, it's just that in the stock market I trade with my own money, my brokerage account has been alive since 2008 and I haven't lost money, it's only growing. In general the strategy and tactics on the stock market are completely different...

The main secret is the absence of leverage.

I have a lot more difficulty in losing even in forex.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

The main secret is the lack of leverage.

It's much harder to lose even in forex.

Yes, there is no leverage right. I have enough experience in stock trading, at least I have developed my own style, approach, tactics, strategy. I traded on my own, plus there are no analogues to swaps, unless of course I stand in shorts, of course they take commission on shorts, but my style is to stand on a security in the long, ideally forget about it.) I have a lot of such securities, and of course for Autumn 2008 , March 2020 it is a gift from the crises. with big sums i am very satisfied with approx 60% p.a., it is like a second paycheck.
Although it's going to be 80%, this is my minimum for this year, although it might be more, it's only been half a year and the account has gone to 60%.

And the entries after the dividend gaps of the right securities are good in the summer... But they are better if they do not leave the paper for several years.
It is also part of the tactics, strategy and style. By the summer it is important to have a cache, for securities with good potential. A small example of one of the securities, 10% in a few days.
Well, and it is important to have more than a dozen securities in the portfolio.

And on this one we just never go short, never at all. Of course we can just cover profits, waiting for new declines and new rises... But ideally one should get into it) say since 2008 and if one needs money, for example for a new car, which is say, once in 5 years. You can always sell some of the papers and buy some more on a new fall.
The principle here is to look for declines and only buy.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
And with this one we just never go short, never at all. Of course one can just cover profits, waiting for new declines and new rises... But ideally one should get into it) say since 2008 and if one needs money, for example for a new car, which is say once in 5 years. You can always sell some of the papers and buy some more on a new fall.
The principle here is, look for dips and only buy.

what if it happens like in the past with IBM, for example in this 5 year period?

Interesting scheme

If individual securities are falling, there is a portfolio for that, or a buy-back from the bottom

product price in a box estimating the cost and time of development

and this order is for MT5.

D)

Mikhail Dovbakh:

and this order is for MT5.

D)

Well developers are willing to work like a wolf for 30.
How many willing....
And then the cries for help, the developers ran away, got tired, refused., went crazy and generally everyone is bad.

Yuriy Zaytsev:
We simply never go short with this one, never ever. Of course one can just cover profits, waiting for new declines and new rises... But ideally one should get into it) say since 2008 and if one needs money, for example for a new car, which is say once in 5 years. It is always possible to sell some of the papers and buy more on a new fall.
The principle here is to look for declines and only buy.

This will work well if the support for the paper on the fall below is strong enough. What if the price falls back down again after a while? Do we buy anyway?

Reason: