The oil issue ... - page 34

And this is the dollar index (oil goes down - it goes up, and vice versa):

Sergey Golubev:

Here's the AUD/USD (here if the price goes down, the Aussie dollar goes down):

Their currency started falling even before oil ...

Australia is not tied to oil. The Australian and New Zealand dollars are tied to gold, gold is mined in Australia.

The yen, euro and Swiss franc, and probably the US dollar are not commodity currencies.

What's that got to do with downsizing? I don't see any correlation, unless it's Australia's turn and it's there)

Scaling in Metatrader ... I can't see how much USD/RUB and EUR/USD would be at around zero oil price ... (that's where the bottom is).

Sergey Golubev:

And this is the dollar index (oil goes down - it goes up, and vice versa):

This, of course, is a masterpiece...

Spotted correlation between the dollar exchange rate and the dollar-denominated oil rate.......

forexman77:

Australia is not tied to oil. The Australian and New Zealand dollars are tied to gold, gold is mined in Australia.

The yen, euro and Swiss franc, and probably the US dollar are not commodity currencies.

That's right, but here, when everything is falling almost in sync, it's hard to know exactly what's causing it...

forexman77:

What's that got to do with downsizing? I don't see any correlation, unless it's Australia's turn and it's there)

downshifting? a fellow said... I think I'm not the only one who looked on wikipedia afterwards ... :)

--------

Here's gold at the top (XAU/USD) and AUD/USD below, not a tic-tac-toe, but similar:

That's it.
It was this indicator from Codabase.

Sergey Golubev:
downshifting? a fellow said ... i think i am not the only one who looked on wikipedia ... :)

--------

Here is gold (XAU/USD) at the top and AUD/USD below, not a tic-tac-toe, but similar:

Yeah, also looked with AUDUSD and gold not so pretty.

Comods will probably be flat for years now, unless some other crops trend (wheat, cocoa, coffee etc).

forexman77:

Yes, I also looked with AUDUSD and gold not so pretty.

Comodas will probably be flat for years now, unless there is a trend in other crops (wheat, cocoa, coffee etc).

Something said that gasoline in America is at an 80 year high and oil is still up 5%... Or are the tycoons' downward spirals over...))

Сергей Криушин:
Something said that gasoline in America is at an 80 year high and oil is still up 5%.... Or are the tycoons' downside games over...))

Well, gasoline costs everyone differently. The years game in oil is over for now, there won't be a trend there for 10 years. Short term, of course, they will pull and drop, but we won't see 140 or even 100 anytime soon.

Wait, isn't petrol going down in America?

Reason: