Expert Advisor <ALL DISCUSSIONS IN THE MARKET> - page 10

v356obN:
That's the problem, I spend my money and time to try out the $150 demo and move on. I am not a millionaire yet so I can give my money to every crook.
It is certainly better to make a demo agreement with the author himself if there are no reviews and more sober statistics and monitoring to personally verify the EA's adequacy.

Ramiz Mavludov:
Market follows all the rules and products are all placed according to all the rules. The bottom line is that they are not obliged to test all products for profitability and it is physically impossible. But next time you buy a product, contact me and I will give you my advice on the risks associated with the product.
Thanks for the offer. In general, what is Market's responsibility? It suggests itself as a proof of profit in your pocket. Any shop is responsible for its product, so why is Market not responsible? All products sold through the "Market" service are pre-marketed and checked beforehand. Indicators and Expert Advisors that are offered for sale in the Market are subject to special compilation in order to create demo versions that allow potential buyers to get an impression of the product.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
You yourself have bought an EA that promises to double your deposit in 3 days, and the tester confirms it. It is clear that this EA is classified as high-risk and no one, including the author, can guarantee a stable profitable trade. You can submit claims to the market if you find faults in the performance of the Expert Advisor. In your case, all the risks have been taken consciously and the Expert Advisor has been put into real trading. Brought in -17% instead of +100% expected, which is within the limits of what is possible in Forex. You need to be resentful of your greed. Perhaps the Expert Advisor will live up to your expectations in the future. Run it on a demo and polish the parameters.
Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
You bought an EA yourself, which promises in the tester to double your deposit in 3 days and this is confirmed by the tester. It is clear that this EA is classified as high-risk and no one, including the author, can guarantee a stable profitable trade. You can submit claims to the market if you find faults in the performance of the Expert Advisor. In your case, all the risks have been taken consciously and the Expert Advisor has been put into real trading. Brought in -17% instead of +100% expected, which is within the limits of what is possible in Forex. You need to be resentful of your greed. Perhaps the Expert Advisor will live up to your expectations in the future. Run it on a demo and polish the parameters.
Did you get deleted from your friends maybe I wrote you the truth ?

v356obN:
Thanks for the offer. In general, what is Market's responsibility? It suggests itself as a question of pocketing the profits. Any shop is responsible for its product, but why is not Market responsible? All products sold through the "Market" service are subject to pre-market vetting and pre-moderation. Indicators and Expert Advisors that are offered for sale in the Market are subject to special compilation in order to create demo versions that allow potential buyers to get an impression of the product.
You're welcome. The Market is not responsible for other people's products, and in fact no one is. The Market is doing everything to get a working product to the buyer, not rubbish that does not work. They do not have to be profitable. This is Forex and everybody should understand that there are no guarantees.

Ramiz Mavludov:
You're welcome. The Market is not responsible for other people's products, and in fact no one is. The market does everything to ensure that the buyer receives a working product, not junk that does not work. They do not have to be profitable. This is forex, and everybody has to understand that there are no guarantees.
The market gets its share and it should be responsible for the product it sells like any shop.

v356obN:
i got a good spread in MM1 but i got a negative position. i got a negative position when i opened a order. i got a negative position in Tester, i got a negative position in real time.

So in real life it seems that slippage is triggered - is there such a setting in the EA? As the profit is 2-3 pips (4 digits if), slippage significantly affects the fin. result.

From the thread you can see that you haven't spent enough time studying the market and the software. Think of buying an EA as buying new knowledge, new experience.

Unfortunately this whole resource does not explain the legal role, but hints that it is an aggregator platform and an agent for receiving and transferring funds. In this case, the site is responsible only for the fact that you can download the software and pay money, while the quality of work is guaranteed by the seller, which this site is not. You won't demand quality communication from an ATM which you used to pay for your phone, right?

But, if that is the case, then the platform must give you the opportunity to make a claim to the seller of a product that has a significant defect. And here it is necessary to understand, in which state to form a legal position? Generally the place of sale of the product, but again different countries define the place of sale differently. All these issues should be covered in this resource, but until it is not, I have an attitude to the market as to the black market, where the laws work according to the mood and the concepts.

v356obN:
The market gets its percentage and it has to be responsible for the product it sells like any shop.
Whining won't do you any good. And you might even get banned.
Try to solve the problem in a civilised and mature manner.
Find yourself a good lawyer, file a methadone lawsuit.
Just, think carefully about the charges. Because, there's not much you can accuse them of.
If you don't have the means, look for sympathisers, get together as a collective, and do it all collectively.
Also, look for organizations, groups, press help, anything that can help you. Don't forget the Internet. Good luck.

Ghenadie Tumco:
Whining won't do you any good. And you might even get banned.
Try to solve the problem in a civilised and mature manner.
Find yourself a good lawyer, file a methadone lawsuit.
Just, think carefully about the charges. Because, there's not much you can accuse them of.
If you don't have the means, look for sympathisers, get together as a collective, and do it all collectively.
Also, look for organizations, groups, press help, anything that can help you. Don't forget the Internet. Good luck with that.

Have you ever tried to sue an overseas firm yourself? Have you collected evidence from the Internet? Do you know how much it would cost?

Why advise a man to waste his time...

-Aleks-:

Have you yourself tried to sue the offices that are abroad? Have you collected evidence from the internet? Do you know how much it would cost?

Why advise a man to waste his time...

You're wasting it now...
I advised you as a lawyer, elementary steps to solve the problem.
And if you are confident in your charges and still win, you will earn more than any advisor from the marketplace.

-Aleks-:
In my opinion, selling EAs should be banned altogether until a clear algorithm for an EA is published, without which it is impossible to verify that the EA works correctly.
If a clear algorithm for EAs is available, there will be no need to buy them. We will make an order in freelancing or write it ourselves (if we know how).
Reason: