How can I tell if I have decompiled or not? - page 23

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

It's easy to check - just go to the application and look at the ToR.

There was an indicator in the attachment -- 8SBNR_PRO_trend -- and a picture of it -- the indicator was decompiled

Here is the beginning of that indicator code:

look at the default period =12 -- read the link application"In the image I set the "period" to 5, I'll adjust it more.the original "period" is 12"

and here is the picture that was attached:

-- so -- go to the application -- see the TOR -- and everything is easily determined

p.s. If you're going to get banned for decompiled requests - then it's necessary to work out the precedents and work out: what's the reason for the ban, and what's not.

Your fears are understandable - you are a signatory on that request.

That's how people get banned in Freelance - some for the cause, some as a trailer - no one wants to get banned themselves.

There was a picture. And I did not see the indicator. There was an advisor attached.

Evgeny Belyaev:
There was a picture. I didn't see an indicator. There was an EA attached.

Why are you making excuses?

Read the application:"HelloLazar. I'd appreciate it if you'd do the work based on the indicator in the appendix. "

What Expert Advisor are you talking about? Don't make excuses.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Why are you making excuses?

Read the application:"HelloLazar. I'd appreciate it if you'd do the work based on the indicator in the appendix. "

What Expert Advisor are you talking about? Don't make excuses out of thin air.

That's who's complaining to the administration

Evgeny Belyaev:
That's who's complaining to the administration.

I'll tell you a secret, most of them are here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/57973

In general, it's the norm to report an infraction.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

I'll tell you a secret, most of them are here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/57973

In general, it is the norm to report an offence.

I don't see any violations on my part

Evgeny Belyaev:
That's who's complaining to the administration

Don't make any distortions. And just deal with the problem that is being discussed.

There are regular collective bans going on in Freelance. And there are real issues with this ban. It's not a one-day ban. Right now it's a one-week ban. Before that it was for 10 years.

There's a real problem that needs to be solved.

To deal with the problem, you need examples.

Evgeny Belyaev:
I don't see any wrongdoing on my part.

I don't see it either, but if abolk says there was a decompile, then he saw it, and it wasn't just his imagination, was it?

Maybe you just didn't get there in time to decompile?

So they were banned.

I hope at least this Lazar Buga knows what for. )

Huge thanks to Zielinski for his vigilance. I wish there were more people like that among us.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Well, it's not a sin if you don't break it.)

That's what the preacher thinks.)

It's called God's way! And in the mundane world they forbid, ban, imprison, and even blow things up! ;)

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

It's easy to check - just go to the application and look at the ToR.

There was an indicator in the attachment -- 8SBNR_PRO_trend -- and a picture of it -- the indicator was decompiled

Here is the beginning of that indicator code:

look at the default period =12 -- read the link application "In the image I set the "period" to 5, I'll adjust it more. the original "period" is 12"

and here is the picture that was attached:

-- so -- go to the application -- see the TOR -- and everything is easily determined

p.s. If you're going to get banned for decompiled requests - then it's necessary to work out the precedents and work out: what's the reason for the ban, and what's not.

Your fears are understandable - you are a signatory on that request.

That's how people get banned in Freelance -- some for the cause, some as a trailer - no one wants to get banned themselves.

There is no proof at all. If he refused to work with a cracked file, he was given .ex4 and made an advisor on it.

As you understand - this variable 12 can also be included into the settings of the Expert Advisor.

In fact, maybe he knew, that's his business, but the fact that it worked is not a fact. If we were to say that the Expert Advisor must be changed - and it is a hacked one - there is no getting away with it.

And the client - how could he know what kind of code was in it? Somewhere he took it and find out whether it is cracked or not, I am sure he did not even open it in the editor.

Reason: