Expert Advisor <ALL DISCUSSIONS IN THE MARKET> - page 8

The problem is that the author does not respond to my messages and if I wait for him to respond he writes I am at work, wait for me 5 hours, I even waited but he does not get in touch if he sends me a message that says Sorry, I ask your server to respond?What do you think it means he emailed me 2 messages I sent him 30 with all the details .I have not hesitated to analyze once again the test and a real on the first day of 12 orders of 4 mismatches in the tester + in real minus for the next day 55 orders 24 mismatches even have an order in the tester sat down in buy

v356obN:
The problem is that the author does not respond to my messages and if I wait for him to respond he says I'm at work, wait for me 5 hours, I even waited but he does not get in touch if he sends me a message it says Sorry, I'm asking your server to respond?What do you think it means he emailed me 2 messages I sent him 30 with all the details .I have not hesitated to analyze once again the test and a real on the first day of 12 orders of 4 mismatches in the tester + in real minus for the next day 55 orders 24 mismatches even have an order in the tester sat down in buy
  1. You need to write intelligently. Look at your posts - a stream of letters. There are no punctuation marks.
  2. I've already said that you need to communicate within the mql5.community - in the discussion of the product and through personal email. All of your attempts to get in touch with the author via mql5.community are worthless.

Karputov Vladimir:
  1. You need to write intelligently. Look at your posts - a stream of letters. There are no punctuation marks.
  2. I have already said - you need to communicate within mql5.community - in the discussion of the product and through personal email, and all your attempts to contact the author via mql5.community are worthless.
I have been sitting on the forum all day, I'm already tired and have not put punctuation marks, it's not so important I'm not in a Russian language class. If you read the topic from the beginning you'll see correspondence with the market, I wrote in discussions and in personal mail, and in response silence. I think it's not so important to proprovoscription. What matters is the problem that I am not the only one who has faced, and you do not see it to my regret.

v356obN:
Totally agree with you, but now what about someone who bought a dummy?
Realise that this includes your mistakes.
Learn to distinguish between the past and present in the tester and the real world.
And demand a more accurate tester from developers, closer to real conditions....

Karputov Vladimir:
  2. I have already said - you need to communicate within mql5.community - in the discussion of the product and through personal email, and all your attempts to contact the author via mql5.community are worthless.

1. that's a lame excuse, but metaquotes can do that. he paid the company that cares about you, and you tell him to put commas)

2. so he seems to say throughout the thread and writes to him. no?

When a person is frustrated, I don't think they care about spelling rules. )

. Ghenadie Tumco:
Realise that this includes your mistakes.
Learn to distinguish between past and present in the tester and in the real world.
And demand a more accurate tester from the developers, closer to real conditions....
I have been using the EA for some time now and I've been using it for a long time, I've been using the tester for a while now and I've been using it for a while.

Ramiz Mavludov:
When a person is frustrated, I don't think they care about spelling rules. )
I'm terribly tired of writing on the market, in discussions, on his mail, here I try not to miss a single comment. Thank you all for your help and support.

v356obN:
I have learned how to distinguish the past and present in the Strategy Tester from the real EA.
You probably have a scalper now and scalpers are more sensitive to inaccuracies.
You need a realistic tester, not a backtest on invented data...., to trust even a little to such advisers.
Start by reading what a realistic tester is and how it works. Then you compare. Is it the same on the real world or not!

If the author has a signal, pay attention to the volume of trades, frequency of trades and compare it with the result in the tester. I often see a grail where the author himself trades and the signal says that the Expert Advisor trades. That is, if the EA uses a StopLoss of 5 pips and TP of 5 pips, there should be no deals with 10 pips stop and 10 pips TP. There should not be in the tester and in real trade a big difference in trades, this is acceptable given that on different types of accounts of different DCs, brokers, quotes are slightly different, the open and close prices, too, but there should not be an overshoot, here again you can see the interference.
Reason: