Experts: Visual Order Processing

Visual Order Processing:

Order_EA is a simple visual oriented program that uses drag & drop scripts to control order processing.

Take Profit and Stop Loss trend lines are controlled by the local computer - not the broker's computer.

This allows features like "One cancels other" and automatic closing of the oldest trade without closing all open trades.

Author: LilBill

Thank you for the wonderful program.However, it is dangerous that a local computer performs all stop-loss processings. Whenever a new bar appears, I calculate a stop-loss value, and I think that the method of setting it as a server is good. 

I withdraw a pre-utterance.Using this program, if an order for a reserve is placed, I will fully be helpful. 

yamchan:
I withdraw a pre-utterance.Using this program, if an order for a reserve is placed, I will fully be helpful. 

I am not sure what you mean by "order for a reserve is placed."  I am adding scripts for "Break-Hook-Go" where the price must cross a line 3 times before the trade is entered.  Also for a limit order where the price must cross the line going against the direction of trade and then crossing again in the direction of the trade.  I think this is an improvement on the MT4 limit order where the price can move against you several pips before returning in your favor.

And, yes, I planned this program to run on my computer because some brokers go "stop hunting."  This way the broker cannot see what I am doing.  (Not that they care anyway.) 

Reason: