Servicedesk. Complaints, suggestions. - page 26

Please make it so that when a customer submits a request, the item that an EA/indicator is needed for MT5 is not automatically highlighted.

I ask again and when I forget or see that user has more than 1 job, it happens that EA/indicator was needed not for MT5 but for MT4.

Perhaps this is one way to promote MT5, well what's the point if none of my customers cared.

Also, the job stats display the wrong results as the job is not recreated after refinement.

p.s. Asked a comrade, it doesn't just happen to me.

Arkadii Zagorulko #:

Please make sure that when a client submits a request, it is not automatically highlighted that an EA/indicator is needed for MT5.

You are on MQL5.COM - your request is strange to say the least.

Added: even articles are no longer accepted for publication for the old terminal.

make automatic translation in the chat room like in aliexpress

Arkadii Zagorulko #:

Please make it so that when a customer submits a request, the item that an EA/indicator is needed for MT5 is not automatically highlighted.

I ask again and when I forget or see that user has more than 1 job, it happens that EA/indicator was needed not for MT5 but for MT4.

Perhaps this is one way to promote MT5, well what's the point if none of my customers cared.

Also, the job stats display the wrong results as the job is not recreated after refinement.

p.s. Asked a comrade, it doesn't just happen to me.

It happens, so it is better to write cross-platform code from the outset

The seller's versioning is impossible or cannot be restored and is permanently deleted. And the second question, how can you then make the seller's status on another account.

Give the option to adjust the chart indent from the right-hand edge of the terminal windowhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/386078
Регулировка отступа графика от от правой границы окна терминала.
Регулировка отступа графика от от правой границы окна терминала.
  • www.mql5.com
При использовании очень широких мониторов или растягивании окна терминала MT5 так же и растет расстояние отступа графика от правой границы окна тер...

Sergei Rashchubkin #:
Give possibility to adjust graph indent from right border of terminal windowhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/386078

I agree, it's like this now, and the minimum is too high

Hello. Can you please tell me how to withdraw funds, my assistant just ditched me. How can I withdraw my funds myself?

Anna190614 #:
Hello. Can you please tell me how to withdraw funds, my assistant just ditched me. How can I withdraw my funds myself?
You have to contact your broker, the company you opened your account with. MQL5.COMMUNITY has nothing to do with brokerage accounts.

Afternoon.

The "Open real account" button is inactive in the MT5 web version. Only demo account is available.

How can I add a real broker account?

No questions in IOS and WIN versions.

Reason: