Servicedesk. Complaints, suggestions. - page 21

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Why was the job accepted?

Although I think it was like this: he did everything according to the terms of reference. You have checked, made sure that your strategy is flawed and start blaming the programmer for it.

1. because I tend to believe people if they say they will fix bugs even after closing and it seemed to me that he is capable and intends to understand and fix them
2. it seems to you

No one is answering. Who to contact ?

nikadomi:

1. because I tend to believe people if they say they will fix bugs even after closing and it seemed to me that he is capable and intends to understand and fix them
2. it seems to you

Everyone lies.

You have paid for the experience of life - you are happy - you have become wiser.

I myself have encountered similar situations, it is especially sad when you work with a person for more than a year and he takes you and dumps you as soon as you relax and do not do a full cycle of testing.

You shouldn't be in a hurry to accept a job, verification should take at least 50% of the time of writing a product, you should test in a tester and on real data.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Everyone lies.

You have paid for the experience of life - you are happy - you have become wiser.

I myself have encountered similar situations, it is especially sad when you work with a person for more than a year and he takes you and dumps you as soon as you relax and do not do a full cycle of testing.

You shouldn't be in a hurry to accept the job, the testing should take at least 50% of the time of writing the product, you have to test it in a tester and on real data.

I've probably already got used to the fact that out of the 10 times I've been on the metro with my bag open, in all 10 cases I've found everything in its place as it was before (not in the CIS of course). I didn't think that I could come across developers with a "no fucking way to live" mentality, they seem to earn better than anyone else in any country.

Hello,

For the last two days I haven't received any personal messages about sales in the Marketplace. The seller's statistics show everything, only the notifications don't come.

service messages do not work

and silence in reply

Sergey Lobov:
and there is silence in response

There is a quarantine in Europe.

Evgeny Belyaev:

There is a quarantine in Europe.

Everyone is working remotely

Sergey Lobov:
Everyone works remotely

No one will give remote access to serious financial and money-making projects.

Reason: