Servicedesk. Complaints, suggestions. - page 24

Tech support. I registered with mql in 2015. my email and phone number were registered there. Now the data of the old mail and phone are lost (I cannot use them) access to the account I have as I have not lost the password. but now I could not change the mail to the new and phone to the new as the change requires to enter the old mail and enter the code from the old phone access to which I do not have!!!!! What to do? It's a vicious circle((((

No text message when withdrawing funds

Hello,

I've noticed the following issue on the part of the seller,

In cases of cancellation of a purchase by the user, which may be due to errors in platform selection (bought for mt4 instead of mt5 or vice versa), do not update sales in the tab "statistics" of the product page, that is, the cancellation is not taken into account when displaying earnings from the product.

Good afternoon!

Since February withdrawal from the account has been blocked.

I asked questions about the date of withdrawal, but I got no response.

Can you advise where to go?

Hello.
I wrote to the service desk 2 days ago.
please help us solve the problem

Please consider application: #2600346

Good afternoon,

the mql5 payment system has existed virtually unchanged for the last ten years.

A few suggestions for improving the functionality:

1. Add filtering of records for a certain period of time month/quarter/year;

2. export filtered records to an external file;

3. fees paid by the participants to the service (for freelance/marketing) should be displayed as a separate line;

4. Possibility to generate invoices for payment transactions.

Hello!

Very kindly consider application #2699305.

Thanks in advance!

Hello good morning, I have recently been deprived of the updates and products of the *** for having banned the author of these products. I purchased the products through this platform, and I believe that I am entitled to receive updates and support for these products, since it was not even a year ago that I acquired some of them, and others not even a few weeks.I hope they put a solution for the developer ***. This situation is not acceptable for me, and for all users of this community. Since the products were purchased through this platform, those responsible for this situation are the mql5 platform.
Productivity - США - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Productivity - США - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Индекс производительности труда показывает изменение объема выпущенной продукции, приходящегося на одного работника. Этот показатель полезен для предсказания инфляции и прироста объема производства. Если стоимость труда увеличивается соответственно увеличению производительности, и, кроме того, маловероятно увеличение производственных издержек...

Hey MQL5 admins please unban this author we paid for products!

Nicolas Millot:
Hey MQL5 admins please unban this author we paid for products!

MQL5 admins are located in the service desk.
For information.

----------------

If you paid for the product, and the author/seller of this product was banned so you can still use this product with no problem at all.
Look at the Market Service Rules for more details.

Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
The Market section of mql5.com is a service for safe purchasing and selling of programs written in the MQL5/MQL4 language, hereinafter referred to as Products. The "Market" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users aged 18 and older, who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Market Terms of Use...
Reason: