Freelance - Banned

Hi

I am banned from freelance service because i applied for a job for a customer who asks to correct a run time error.
The reason of ban is a decompiled code sent by the customer later (after i have applied, not before)

Is this fair?

just create another account, with the same name, then you can make new jobs

Mohammad Soubra:
Hi

I am banned from freelance service because i applied for a job for a customer who asks to correct a run time error.
The reason of ban is a decompiled code sent by the customer later (after i have applied, not before)

Is this fair?

Write to the service desk for admins (members of the forum can not help you in this case).

mrluck012:

I know
But i am asking about the concept, if banning will avoid others out side this website to decompile!
In addition, the job should be banned not me

Sergey Golubev:

Write to the service desk for admins (members of the forum can not help you in this case).

I have written but they are not helping

I dont mean by reply, i mean to unban me
They refused, They will not unban me
Is it fair to be banned? I am not a decompiler
Also i am sending them which jobs are using decompiled codes 

Does banning who has not make any mistake will stop others outside to do such illigal operation?

mrluck012:

I will not create another account, I will create my own website to work directly with customers if they have not unbanned me
They are encouraging good developers to deal directly with customers out side this site

I have a waiting customer who will pay 3000$ (300$ commission for mql) and i cannot apply to his job

Oh my god
If not unbanned then i will deal directly with him in neteller or paypal

just create mohammad soubra 2 and get your 3000 :)

mrluck012:

just create mohammad soubra 2 and get your 3000 :)

I will not
The concept is to unban who has a good history
I am not a decompiler
I will deal directly with him and i will get the 3000$ with out deducting the 10% of mql 

Service Desk

mrluck012: just create another account, with the same name, then you can make new jobs

Don't be silly again. You can't just create a new username to be a developer because you have to be verified and you have to use your real name!

Mohammad Soubra:
I will not create another account, I will create my own website to work directly with customers if they have not unbanned me
They are encouraging good developers to deal directly with customers out side this site

I have a waiting customer who will pay 3000$ (300$ commission for mql) and i cannot apply to his job

Oh my god
If not unbanned then i will deal directly with him in neteller or paypal
Reason: