How can I tell if I have decompiled or not? - page 7

Vladimir Pastushak:

In 99.99% of cases, the algorithm is the same as you distinguish Chinese from Russian.

Do you write EAs the same way? "Don't you know how to trade? This is buy this is sell, and go! )

You can tell your own from someone else's, and the compiler handles this perfectly well.

It's not the language that needs to be differentiated, it's the method of writing the sentences. That's the way to say it.

"shortness of breath after aspirin
play interns quiz
fairy tale scenario Pinocchio

minute of fame ukraine" (guess the author, writes beautifully, it's a bot).

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Do you write EAs like that? We write in the code: "Don't you know how to trade? This is buy this is sell, and let's go! )

You can tell your own from other people's languages and the compiler handles this perfectly well.

It's not the language that needs to be differentiated, it's the way the sentences are written. That's the way to say it.

"shortness of breath after aspirin
play interns quiz
fairy tale scenario Pinocchio

minute of fame ukraine" (guess the author, he writes beautifully, it's a bot).

So you're out of the loop ... I'm tired of explaining.

Vladimir Pastushak:
So you're out of the loop... I'm tired of explaining.

What are you on about?

Why don't I write you a request here to make me, or help me make some code based on some other code, which I will give you as ex4. You will agree. And after you agree, I will correct my post, attaching a handwritten "decompile" - you will be banned for 10 years by your own logic. Voila - I got rid of one of my competitors in the marketplace for 10 years.

The question is, why 10 years? For agreeing to write an Expert Advisor (write, Karl! Expert Advisor!) for the indicator. For an EA, there is no difference in the form of the attached indicator - ex4, or mq4 - an executable file is enough for adding it to the EA. The programmer is not going to work with the decompiling. He writes his code of the Expert Advisor, attaching the indicator ex4 through iCustom() to the Expert Advisor. Where is the violation? The programmer hasn't told the newbies to remove the indicator text and attach ex4? Is it 10 years? Do you know Mishek? Do you know what he was sentenced to 10 years for?

Ahhhh... Got it! It (decompile) was seen (!!!) in the application. Shit, I saw it too. Shit. I need to be put away for 10 years too - I saw it!!!!

What kind of prejudice is this. So you ban the "recalcitrant" ones, the ones who dare to submit a poo for 24 hours, the customer for a week. What's 10 years for? You get eight for murder, you get parole.

I'm shocked, gentlemen.

What about the real people behind these applications, with real families, real parents, real wives, real kids? And they're out of work for 10 years. They've seen it! Like in the USSR - we don't have sex!

facepalm

Artyom Trishkin:

What about the fact that behind these applications are real people, with real families, with real parents, wives and children? And they're just like that... and out of work for 10 years. They've seen it! Like in the USSR - we don't have sex!

facepalm

no work? did they cut off their hands? ) (sarcasm)

Of course, 10 is a lot, but the performers will have to think about it and will they really need it?

While everyone's arguing, freelance is getting requests to redo the file.... :)
Maybe the problem is elsewhere... Customers just don't know the rules...
And some of them don't know what decompiling means at all. Not everyone reads the whole forum three times...

We see a lot of advertising everywhere and the regulations are always in small letters somewhere....

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/34117

Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com: Поставить звук в индикатор
Фриланс-сервис на MQL5.com: Поставить звук в индикатор
  • www.mql5.com
Приветствую всех! Уважаемые Специалисты приделайте пожалуйста алерт по открытию свечи и окошко какая пара и тф. Заранее благодарна. Всех благ! Индикатор в файле, файл только такой. Индикатор показывает стрелки необходимо только поставить звук красная стрелка - звук, синяя стрелка - звук.

Ghenadie Tumco:
While everyone's arguing, freelance is getting requests to redo the file.... :)
Maybe the problem is elsewhere... Customers just don't know the rules...
And some of them don't know what decompiling means at all. Not everyone reads the whole forum three times...

We see a lot of advertising everywhere, but the regulations are always in small letters somewhere....

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/34117

Do not start a witch hunt.

read the job application carefully.

it says "add an alert" -- it doesn't mean "hack the code and add".

How about I write you a request here to make me, or help me make some code based on some other code, which I will give you as an ex4. You will agree. And after you agree, I will correct my post by attaching a handwritten "decompile" - you will be banned for 10 years by your own logic. Voila - I got rid of one of the competitors in the marketplace for 10 years.

Moderators and admins see that the post / application has changed. They can prove that it was a different post / application.

The question is about time limit - why 10 years? For agreeing to write an Expert Advisor (write, Carl! Expert Advisor!) following the indicator. For the Expert Advisor, there is no difference in what form the indicator is attached - ex4, or mq4 - in order to fit it into the Expert Advisor, an executable file is enough. The programmer is not going to work with the decompiling. He writes his code of the Expert Advisor, attaching the indicator ex4 through iCustom() to the Expert Advisor. Where is the violation? The programmer hasn't told the newbies to remove the indicator text and attach ex4? Is it 10 years? Do you know Mishek? Do you know what he was sentenced to 10 years for?

For many the same does not care what windows is hacked, but it does not exempt from liability.

I do not know how the programmer is going to work there, some may use iCustom() or the indicator code is written in the Expert Advisor.

I don't know Mishek, but I feel sympathy ....

And yes, I agree with you 10 years is a long time, I wonder why 10 and not 11 ?

Ahhhh... Got it!!! Its (decompile) seen (!!!) in the application. Shit, I saw it too. Shit. I need to be put away for 10 years too - I saw it!!!!

If you witnessed a crime and didn't report it, you are considered an accomplice to the crime ... It wasn't my idea...

What's wrong with real people with real families, real parents, real wives, real kids? And they're out of work for 10 years. They've seen it! Like in the USSR - we don't have sex!

Many real criminals have families and children before doing something. But the brains are weak...

I repeat, one has to think twice before doing something and the programmers who behave this way build a reputation for themselves.

I can program a little, but I sometimes ask other coders either because I have no time or because I cannot figure out how to implement something.

I will never turn to such comrades who are not squeamish about decompiles.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

don't go on a witch hunt.

Read the job application carefully.

it says "add an alert" -- it doesn't mean "hack the code and add".

And how do you add/make an alt in an indicator, without the source code?

Ghenadie Tumco:
And how do you add an alert to an indicator without a source?
let this be a task for you to think about

Ghenadie Tumco:
And how do you add an alert to an indicator without a source?
Elementary ...
Reason: