Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 9

mgfx13:

In addition to the fact thatthe market is saturated with free liquidity forex market for poor market makers as the common people had thousands of years ago and have to this day only CIVILIZED and at home as everything is fair and according to the rules in fact there is one rule to take away money from people in any way, widening spreads, interventions, gep. I have the impression that Metatrader is designed so that the chance to become a profitable trader was equal to 0.0000000000000000000000001%.

Your opinion on my statement please

It is absolute nonsense. This is the eighth page and they are trying to tell you that you do not understand and do not want to understand testing, but you stubbornly persist.

mgfx13:

Expanding spreads, interventions, gaps.

Do you think there are no widening spreads, interventions and gaps on history ?

A strategy tester does not guarantee that you will win in the future. It guarantees that your TS corresponds to past market behaviour. That is what it is designed for. You should not expect the tester to perform functions for which it is not designed.

mgfx13:

In addition to the fact thatthe market is saturated with free liquidity forex market for poor market makers as the common people had thousands of years ago and have to this day only CIVILIZED and at home as everything is fair and according to the rules in fact there is one rule to take away money from people in any way, widening spreads, interventions, gep. I have the impression that Metatrader is designed so that the chance to become a profitable trader was equal to 0.0000000000000000000000001%.

Your opinion on my statement, please

I would not agree that the tester is a useless thing. It's just that EAs, often use faulty logic in trading.

mgfx13:

When creating an EA, more than 90% of errors in the algorithm can be detected in the tester and this can be done much faster than if we were using a demo account for this.

mgfx13:

Your statement is the same as your typing, reflecting your level of literacy as well as your level of thinking.

mgfx13:

You may crash if you get in a car, but it won't go by itself. You can even crash if you do not know how to drive. Remember the truth: Trading is not free money, it is a very hard job and traders have no place here, they will be severely punished. You have to understand how a robot works and you have to test it, otherwise you won't make money. A trading robot is not a money-printing machine. It took me eight years to start making money.

Maxim Romanov:
.... It took me eight years to start making money.
And you make money writing indicators for $110?

=) it takes years of trial and error to start making money in forex. With and without robots. Or to be lucky, but your luck runs out.

Дмитрий:
And you make money writing indicators for $110?
He's a customer.

Maxim Romanov:
Well, I'm sorry then.
Reason: