Activations of a product purchased from the marketplace were taken away - page 16

the author went ahead and returned the activations to me... the epic is basically over...

but this situation certainly raised an important question

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

You don't buy activations, you buy the product. The rules require a minimum of 5 activations, and you have them. https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/rules

All the rest is a bonus, provided or not provided by the author.

In other words, if I put on the market 3 products with identical functionality and the only difference will be the price and number of activations, then at any time I can unilaterally reduce the number of activations already sold copies and I will not get anything for it?

Sorry, but this situation has all the elements of an offence under article 159 of the Criminal Code (fraud). I would recommend to involve a company lawyer to resolve this obviously losing situation for the company (in both financial and moral aspects).

In the event of the top-starter going to court, the decision will definitely be in his favour.

While contemplating, to respond, or keep a low profile, the conflict was resolved, which is good. But the question is not systematically resolved...

Алексей Тарабанов:

In other words, if I put 3 products on the market with identical functionality and only the price and number of activations are different, then at any time I can unilaterally reduce the number of activations of already sold copies and I won't get anything for it?

Sorry, but this situation has all the elements of an offence under article 159 of the Criminal Code (fraud). I would recommend engaging a company lawyer to resolve this obviously losing situation for the company (both financially and morally).

In the case of the topstarter went to court, the decision will certainly be in his favour.

ZZY While I was pondering whether to respond or keep my head down, the conflict was resolved, which is good. But, systematically, the issue has not been resolved...

Don't be ridiculous.

pako:
Don't be ridiculous

I'm not trying to - the victim's task (the victim, not the plaintiff - the article is criminal) will be reduced to proving that he bought a product with 10 activations, and after 5 of them were withdrawn without offering anything in return.

But the main thing is not the activation but the fact that the author of the product voluntarily compensated the victim. Why? Because he is an honest man, not a crook. Simply, after he made some sales he decided that 10 activations for this money is too much, but it wouldn't occur to him to deprive his customers of the activations they have already purchased. In other words, a small service error, much easier to fix than stubborn denial, made an honest man a fraud for the day - until he took action himself.

Алексей Тарабанов:

I'm not trying to - the victim's task (the victim, not the plaintiff - the article is criminal) will be reduced to proving that he bought a product with 10 activations, and after 5 of them were withdrawn without offering anything in return.

But the main thing is not the activation but the fact that the author of the product voluntarily compensated the victim. Why? Because he is an honest man, not a crook. Simply, after he made some sales he decided that 10 activations for this money is too much, but it wouldn't occur to him to deprive his customers of the activations they have already purchased. In other words, a small mistake of the service, which is much easier to fix than to stubbornly deny, made an honest man a fraud for the day - until he took action himself.

And maybe he read this thread first and thought that his reputation is more valuable ))))

PS. Turns out he is not a novice and has been on the forum for years. He knows the rules of Market. It is desirable to be determined at once with his decision (he wanted to give 10 activations, changed his mind, took away) - the result is what he wants, I do not want. A couple of people got banned. Sixteen pages of "jurisprudence". They will activate 5 activations and no "bonuses", no discounts on products, but sellers will simply lose one of their marketing tools. He may not be a crook - that's how you should call him)))). Nothing personal, neither to you nor to the people who participate in this thread.

PPS. Greed is evil.

Server Muradasilov:

Or maybe he read this thread first and thought that his reputation is more valuable)))

PS. It turned out he was not a novice and has been on the forum for years. He knows the rules of Market. It is desirable to be determined at once with his decision (he wanted to give 10 activations, changed his mind, took away) - the result is what he wants, I do not want. A couple of people got banned. Sixteen pages of "jurisprudence". They will activate 5 activations and no "bonuses", no discounts on products, but sellers will simply lose one of their marketing tools. He may not be a crook - that's how you should call him)))). Nothing personal, neither to you nor to the people who participate in this thread.

PPS. Greed is evil.

I love children, friends and work. Greed is evil, of course, but it's not that bad, trust me :)

Алексей Тарабанов:
I love children, friends and work. Greed is definitely evil, but it's not that bad, believe me :)
I'm sure it is.) Well, all's well that ends well. Everything's for the best (!?)

It is good that this has been resolved.

For our part, we will review the method of accounting for activations and will most likely make it personal to save the number of activations at the time of purchase.

Renat Fatkhullin:

For our part, we will review the method of accounting for activations and will most likely make it personal to save the number of activations at the time of purchase.

Respect.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Strongly agree, that would be great.
Reason: