"The 'perfect' trading system - page 14

VictorArt >> :

The whole OTT is here - you just have to understand it in its entirety, not in bits and pieces.

This is not the whole OTT, but only "a small part of the whole spectrum" ((with) VictorArt ) related to its implementation. Where is the OTT itself that you are so promoting?

DC2008 писал(а) >>

Once upon a time, everyone was convinced that the Sun revolved around the Earth... Everyone knows this story. However, it repeats itself with us nowadays. If the majority believes so and not otherwise, then it is right and there is no place for dissent. Or maybe the minority is right? And who moves science and progress forward: the majority or the few?

===

So what is primary: profit or loss? And what is more important to manage?

You can twist the earth around the sun, you can twist the sun around the earth. You can manage profit, you can manage loss. Very often in their research, they forget that the goal is the same - to make money, that is, make a profit. And if there is no profit, it means there is something wrong, it means we made a mistake somewhere. And if you write that the profit is not interested - then what is it all for? Research for the sake of research?

- I have two pieces of news for you: the bad news and the good news. The bad news is we drained your money.

- !!!.... And the good news?

- The crooked drain was perfectly smooth.

Svinozavr >> :

- I have two pieces of news for you: the bad news and the good news. The bad news is we drained your money.

+10 :о)

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

Yes, the news is really good! ....))))

Mathemat >> :

It is not the whole OTT, but only "a small part of the whole spectrum" ((c) VictorArt ) related to its implementation. Where is the OTT itself that you are so promoting?

All of it.

It is simply formulated in a concise way.

DC2008 писал(а) >>

And if I entrust you with a large sum of money, what will you think about first? About profit or about not losing other people's money?

===

The sect camp asked a question, the answer to which they are trying to get Victor to answer.

LeoV >> :

You can twist the earth around the sun, you can twist the sun around the earth. You can manage profit, you can manage loss. Very often in our research, we forget that the goal is the same - to make money, i.e. to make a profit. And if there is no profit, it means there is something wrong, it means we made a mistake somewhere. And if you write that the profit is not interested - then what is it all for? Research for the sake of research?

You haven't listed all the options and you forgot that profit counts over a period of time.

Profit is not there, it is not there yet, i.e. maybe it will come someday.

However, I can't just write: "there will definitely be a profit", because this would effectively mean fraud - profit in the financial markets cannot be guaranteed under any circumstances - it is a criminal matter.

So, all I can say is: "It's a drawdown now - it happened that way, but there's still a chance to make a profit" That's all.

"Profit is nothing, stability is everything" is the advertising slogan closest to what's going on. And it's catching, isn't it? :)

Victor, I don't have time to go into the intricacies of this code and pull out the supposed OTT principles from there. Do you have any clearer and clearer tutorial on OTT, which you don't feel sorry to post? If you do, just say that it's your own know-how, which you won't give away.

If you want to be understood and supported, you're just doomed to show what OTT is - in its basic principles, not in its concrete implementation.

DC2008 писал(а) >>

And if I entrust you with a large sum of money, what will you think about first? About profit or about not losing other people's money?

===

So it turns out that managing losses is more important.

If you think about losses and are afraid of incurring them, you will not make any profit. "To be afraid of the wolves is not to walk in the woods. In forex, making a profit implies some loss. But within reasonable limits, of course.....))))

Reason: