Activations of a product purchased from the marketplace were taken away

I bought a product in the marketplace on 23 July with 10 activations. On the 24th of July, the author changed the terms and conditions to 5 activations.

I thought the new terms were supposed to apply to new customers, but no: I just had 5 activations snatched away from me.

That's not how it's done in the civilised world.

the author may have implied nothing of the sort. he just changed the terms and conditions, no questions asked of me. it's fine.

but the new terms should apply to new customers. i bought on different terms and i did not receive the product on the terms i bought.

i have not received the product on the terms that i bought. it's a clear fault of the mql5 service. i have contacted support-servicedex. they turned me down as they do with instaforex clients. they say that everything goes according to the rules and the regulations.

They say they have all the rules and regulations. it's interesting. it turns out that people who have managed to do all the activations - they have no questions. i just did not have time and ended up the loser himself.

So there's a scam going around, brokers are cancelling profits and going bankrupt, and there are problems here, and mql5 support is poking fun at the regulations because they have everything by the book.

I'll give a car dealer 6 million rubles and tell him to bring me a Mercedes for it, and he'll bring me a Zhiguli, because he's seen their shop change the conditions.

If I bought 10 activations, then they should remain with me, regardless of what the author changes in the terms of sale afterwards.

the new terms are for new buyers. they took 5 activations away from me after I bought them. this is exactly the fault of the mql5 service, although support says that everything is fair and in accordance with the regulations.

Do you think? All brokerage companies have a clause which says that "the company reserves the right to change the Offert as it sees fit". Last year, one very famous cafe introduced one clause of the Offerta and halved the accounts of many of its clients - and nothing happened...

Welcome to the real world...

We're kind of on mql5 here. I'd still like to count on this service as an honest one.

ionico:

I bought a product in the marketplace on 23 July with 10 activations. On the 24th of July, the author changed the terms and conditions to 5 activations.

I thought the new terms were supposed to apply to new customers, but no: I just had 5 activations snatched away from me.

That's not how it's done in the civilised world.

the author may have implied nothing of the sort. he just changed the terms and conditions, no questions asked of me. it's fine.

but the new terms should apply to new customers. i bought on different terms and i did not receive the product on the terms i bought.

i have not received the product on the terms that i bought. it's a clear fault of the mql5 service. i have contacted support-servicedex. they turned me down as they do with instaforex clients. they say that everything goes according to the rules and the regulations.

They say they have all the rules and regulations. it's interesting. it turns out that people who have managed to do all the activations - they have no questions. i just did not have time and ended up the loser himself.

So there's a scam going around, brokers are cancelling profits and going bankrupt, and there's a problem, and mql5 support is poking fun at the regulations because they have everything in accordance with the regulations.

I'll give a car dealer 6 million rubles and tell him to bring me a Mercedes for it, and he'll bring me a Zhiguli, because he's seen their shop change the conditions.

And how do you know you have 5 activations left? It was like this, you activated one license and in the message you got 4 more activations ?

The number of activations is a property of the product being purchased -- and as such, it should not be degraded at the seller's whim.

When deciding on a purchase, the number of activations is also taken into account.

It's not like the buyer is required to pay extra if the seller decides to increase the price.

It's like the other day when we were talking about whether the vendor can reduce the percentage of activations over time -- Renat answered "no".

Changing the number of activations after the purchase of the product is tantamount to turning off previously declared functionality in the program.

Therefore, in this case the service is fundamentally wrong.

I wonder why not link the number of activations to the product itself, rather than to the vendor and his wishes? It's prescribed 10 - whoever bought has 10. It became 3, whoever bought before the change has ten, and whoever bought after the change has three activations.

Vitali Kadel:
And how do you know you have 5 activations left? It was like this, you activated one license and in the message you wrote you have 4 more activations left ?

I found out very simply - from the system messages of the mql service. see attachment.

There were 6 activations out of 10 and now there are 0 out of 5.

Only I masked the name of the product so it wasn't an advertisement or an anti-advertisement.

You don't buy activations, you buy the product. The rules stipulate a minimum of 5 activations, and you have them. https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/rules

IV.13. The number of free Activations of the Product available to the Buyer on other equipment after the purchase of the Product is determined by the Seller. The minimum number of such Activations is 4.

Everything else is a bonus, which is or is not provided by the author.

ionico:

I found out very simply - from the system messages of the mql service. see the attachment.

There were 6 activations out of 10 and now there are 0 out of 5.

i only masked the name of the product so that it was neither advertising nor anti-advertising

I see.

It's not good that the activations were taken away.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

You don't buy activations, you buy the product. The rules require a minimum of 5 activations, and you have them. https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/rules

Everything else is a bonus, provided or not provided by the author.

well, if you like your regulations so much, where does it say that activations can be taken away from me after purchase?
Reason: