FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 799

solar:

Sir, you put me in an indecent philosophical state - that we do not know what quotes. I don't even feel like trolling. Not a healthy symptom.

So we really do not know, and if we do not know, then why guess?)

A simple example. Bazaar. There are plenty of potatoes for a kilo at a ruble, and you can't get enough of them. Suddenly it suddenly begins to rise in price, to 10 rubles a kilo, everyone knows that this year's harvest is good and it cannot cost that much. What will the majority do? They'll buy bags of 10 and 20.)

strangerr:

Shall we?)))

Easy!

strangerr:

So we really don't know,

))) I've had that attitude for a long time now, it's the only way I've come to trade profitably.

solar:

))) I've had this attitude for a long time, it's the only way I've come to trade profitably.

And it's the right thing to do. Now I will see what will happen at 2628, whether we will pass it or not, and then I will decide what to do next.

strangerr:

And rightly so. I'm going to see what happens at 2628, whether or not we pass, and then I'll decide what to do next.

Kitsan:

And rightly so, there's still a lot to go through as well)))

strangerr:

That's right. I'm just going to see what happens at 2628, whether we pass or not, and then I'll decide what to do next.

Why did you miss 2588? Or are you sure it will skip without stopping?

Thank you.

tuma88:

Why did you miss 2588? Or is there a certainty that it will go through without stopping?

I have to go up from it now. Thanks.

I am not confident, I rushed))). That's the mistake, overconfidence, while you just have to watch the price, buy-sell, levels, etc. and make conclusions based on it, i.e. open and close trades. And where is our trait-loving, future-knowing, dreamer?))

There is also the level of 2564, this week's trade, which we are now hitting, now the upward march depends only on it.

OK, the triggered limit is in the boo just in case, off I go, see you tonight)

Hello to the visionary.)))

strangerr:

OK, the triggered limit is in the boo just in case, off I go, see you tonight)

Hello to the visionary.)))

He'll knock it out)))
Reason: