Vim as ide for mql - page 15

vim (or emacs) as an IDE is almost perfect. They have been honed for this quality for many, many years.

If one has mastered one of them, all the other options are really lame for him.

Artyom Trishkin:

The administration is much more aware of who comes from where and why, and whose orders it fulfils under the guise of a noble knight, while assembling a retinue of naïve followers.

Sometimes it is the independent, but very annoying unaware of their sabotage, who are enthused and proud of their own seeming genius, who fall under the same tune.

But they continue to be sung hymns by some of the blind kittens of their entourage that they have managed to gather for themselves over the course of their activities.
They are lauded as fighters for independence, freedom and fraternity, the fallen (in fact - the fallen) in a just and unequal struggle for "it".

All in all, it's like the reality around us. Sadly.

Well, if the administration can see better than you and me. If they know how to distinguish those who fulfill someone's "orders" from those who are very active in "self-expression" and "self-affirmation". The main thing here is not to confuse the two, otherwise one can make such a mess... ))))

Yes, it is a misfortune if a person is obsessed with his own genius. I, for example, am constantly struggling with this vice, but do not get rid of "attacks" completely))) Self-criticism is the most important quality! A person who is unable to be critical of his own conclusions can easily fall prey to those who tactically use the illusions of others to achieve their goals. It happens all the time in life, and we are attacked from everywhere by those who simply find and exploit our weaknesses, and our pride and sense of infallibility are the first of those that help them. It takes a little self-doubt and the 'heresy' that our emotions inadvertently generate, bypassing reason, which is often unaware of the hint of the ridiculousness of its assessments.

Suppose, if it is technically possible, by behaviour, to deceive one's neighbour (and he is deceived) and to play some kind of "entertaining" game for himself, then he is the problem. You don't have to deceive others and you don't have to deceive yourself, even though it's a platitude.

Реter Konow:

Pleasantly surprised by your work on yourself. Honestly - I wasn't expecting any more.

Artyom Trishkin:

Pleasantly surprised by your work on yourself. Honestly - I wasn't expecting any more.

Thank you.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

vim (or emacs) as an IDE is almost perfect. They have been honed for this quality for many, many years.

If one has mastered one of them, then all other variants will be really lame for him.

Personally I associate them with the cheesy old-fashioned monochrome displays they were made for. I tried to use emacs to work with R, but CLI or RStudio were always more convenient.

Реter Konow:

Yes, it's a problem if a person is obsessed with his own genius. I, for example, am constantly struggling with this vice, but I can't get rid of "attacks" completely.

Just read normal books. It's very helpful to understand the level of your own pole.

Alexey Navoykov:
Lots of letters, but the ban wasn't because of language at all. I remember his post in the new version discussion, which then got scrubbed. What he said was perfectly fair, just a bit emotional.
I remember that post too - it was harsh, but hardly the reason for the eternal ban. It was probably followed by the next and "tougher" post.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Just read normal books. It goes a long way towards understanding the level of your pole.

What pole? If it's a text, you can't be writing genius all the time. )) And there's no special purpose - just chattering.

Реter Konow:
What pole? If it's a text, you can't keep writing genius all the time. )) And there is no special purpose - just chattering.

On which the cricket sits.

Реter Konow:
What stump?

That's what I'm talking about. They haven't even read Andersen's fairy tales to begin with, and are already shaking their Hegel.

Reason: