FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 517

stranger:
Why do you have to expect something new every day? You were selling against the quid, now you are buying, a correction has begun, so don't go against the wind until it is over.
When there's a correction, you have to look for entry points to continue the main movement

stranger:

Vasily, how long have you been here?)) USDCAD

At 1.29 the fools have bought so much, they finally saw what they should buy))), so they cannot resist the bullying)

ideal for 100 pips above the last bid.

lactone:
When the correction occurs it is necessary to look for entry points for the continuation of the main movement.

Then you have to buy everything against the quid if you look at it that way))))

I am interested in deals from a week to a couple of months, and here you see - the favourite pound is dead)

Roman Busarov:
ideally 100 pips above the last bid.

The deal was like that, they were buying from 1.21g at 5-8 thousand contracts and they were growing, the profit was growing and everything was OK) But at 1.2900-50 they got greedy and bought almost....ugh, a lot, 23500. How can they take them to the bright future with such a luggage?)

3244 - owed!!!

stranger:

Then you have to buy everything against the quid, if you look at it that way))))(1)

I'm interested in trades from a week to a couple of months, and here you see - the favourite pound is dead) (2)

The deal was like that, they were buying (I'll change it to a buckskad pair to make it clearer) from 1.21 to 5-8 thousand contracts and they were quietly going, the profit was growing and everything was OK) But at 1.2900-50 their greed got hold of them and they bought up to the ..., phew, a lot, 23500 in general. And now tell me how they are with so luggage to lead them into the bright future?))) (3)

(1)Yes, that's what I'll be doing. I'm going to supplement with audi/kiwi. I don't get into the eu as a matter of principle, I don't trade it.

(2)As for the pound - we should rally again to 5530-5540. And then already at your planned 58.

(3) I suggest to sell this kind of inside for money =))

If what you've written is correct, then I assume we'll see 2730-2750 on the loonie.

Lesorub:
3244 owes a debt !!!

Show me how much of that "debt" you owe on the graph?

Real money to pocket, that's the debt, and your fantasies.... there's no one there for a long time now.

stranger:

Show me how much of this "debt" you owe on the graph?

Real money to pocket, that's the debt, and your fantasies.... There's no one there for a long time now.

KUKL is insidious, you don't even know what he's capable of yet....

owt!!!

chifs to the upside, euras to the sell - my motto...

lactone:

(1)Yes, I will. I'll be buying the audi/kiwi. In the Euro, as a matter of principle, I don't trade it.

(2)As for the pound - it should go to 5530-5540 once more. And then already at your planned 58.

(3) I suggest to sell this kind of inside for money =))

If what you wrote is correct, then I assume, that we will see 2730-2750 on the Lune.

On the pound I am still waiting for 58 first and then we will see.

Audi to buy more for sure, limiters are standing).

On the Loon below 29 is the program minimum, and there may be 27 and 25)

stranger:

On the pound I'm still waiting for 58 first and then we'll see.

Audi to buy more at all times, the limiters are standing)

On the Loon below 29 is the program minimum, and there may be 27 and 25)

No one says that it will not, and given that you are"I am interested in transactions from a week to a couple of months, and here you see - my favorite pound died)" It does not mean that the reverse of the correction cannot be expected ... here's the euro to 1.0975

or pound for 5424...
Reason: